Piggy-inspired game menu feedback

So, I previously made a Modern Piggy UI Creation post, where I displayed a recreation of the hit-game Piggy’s main menu. Check that out!

Since I’m creating a piggy-inspired game UI set and game possibly, already permitted by MiniToon, I thought I’d recreate it.

Feedback?

3 Likes

mm you should change the buttons they look very simple :yum:
(for my opinion)

My main issue with this is that black line running from top left to bottom right. Is that a part of the design? If so, I think your UI needs to be on top of it, so that the buttons and logo aren’t covered by it.

Possibly a bit more contrast on the shop button too? It doesn’t quite look right with the grey background.

1 Like

Maybe change the colors of the logo. It looks to cutesy and out of place for a game which looks like more of a horror themed game.

The black line is just there so it doesn’t get taken. It’s not a part of the design. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

get rid of the black line. It’s bad. Apart from that, this looks neat, I probably would play.

Um, there’s this giant squiggly line through the screen, I think you should get rid of that.

It’s to protect it from being taken. It wouldn’t be there in-game.

1 Like

Love it. The only thing is that I don’t think that the buttons really fit the style of the background. The design is beautiful do.