Places for my new horror game

Hello again! :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

The previous post helped me very well. I took the idea from @Carl_Weezer13, which I thank him for.

@Carl_Weezer13's idea

I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of a psychological horror game called something like “Dreams”

Basically, every time you “wake up”, something happens, or you might be in a new place. Soon, you can’t tell if you are dreaming or not. (Yes, I got some inspiration from Moon Knight)

I think it would be really scary and would be even better if you make the story centered around a specific person or thing that keeps showing up.

Now I need your help to imagine some places or events because most of the time I have no idea where I could start.

I already got one first idea (you may give feedback).

Space station

1. You are waking up in a space station. You’re blinking with your eyes and looking around the room because you have no idea how you got here.
  2. You can hear alarms and footsteps outside of your room. You walk towards the door and open it.
  3. The door goes open. The alarms and footsteps sound clear now. On the right of you, you see a blast door closing.
  4. The blast door is almost closed when you see a pair of tentacles that force the blast door to open.
  5. You start to run and things on your left and right start to fall down because of the loud roar of the alien.

Basically got this idea from Seek’s chase in Doors.

Give your idea’s because I really need them.

1 Like

I like the concept with the alien-theme, but I don’t know how maybe you could connect the dream to another place. I think the idea is fine, but maybe the setting could be in a secret laboratory or something.

Have you already started creating? I think you will find some inspiration along the way.

I think that a foggy forest setting would work great next, and a Subway Station would be cool, too.

I feel like these settings would be best after the first one because then you can connect the story, maybe by revealing something significant about the main character, or maybe the alien has broken out of the Space Station/Laboratory.

Hope this helps you out, and I am sorry for the late reply :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes