Player Invite Prompts [Update]

i use notifications all of the time

Not entirely sure how to put this, but we would love to be able to customize it to fit the UI in our games already. I donā€™t like having a consistent style of UI, then the Player Invite Prompt popping up with its unique look.

Hey, is there any update on this feature simply not working? ExperienceInviteOptions is being completely ignored rendering it useless for my game. Itā€™s been like this for ever since this post.

5 Likes

Hey @m0bsterlobster
Launch data appears to be sporadically not working when joining via notification. Iā€™ve double checked my code and everything is good on my end. Could we get an update on this?

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if the notification tray was automatically opened when you got an invite or accepted friend request.

ok about push notifications, not everyone have them enabled, it canā€™t be automatically enabled

1 Like

Hey, I just want to bring to attention the numerous amounts of reports that invite launch data does not seem to be able to be retrieved

(Screenshots attached in second reply)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.