"Player" not available in object browser

Hey everyone.

I am not sure if this issue is a studio bug on my end or if it was intentionally removed, but the “Player” class in the object browser seems to be missing:

StudioBug

I understand that there is the Developer Hub for reference, however, I enjoy the convenience of having a wide plethora of information readily available to me without having to open up an external source.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Why would there be a player in the game? Players are found as children of game.Players.

They are talking about the object browser, not the explorer. The object browser shows you all the Properties, Functions, and ScriptSignals that an object has. It’s super useful.

1 Like

Oh my bad, I didn’t see that. So sorry! :sweat_smile:

This has been an ongoing issue for a while.

See Object Browser Missing Object.

1 Like

I agree, this would be useful, especially for people who are unable to open separate sources.

Thank you for the link. I was totally oblivious to the fact that this has been happening for quite some time now. Quite unfortunate that this issue has not been resolved yet.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for filing this bug report. Unfortunately, fixing it isn’t currently on the roadmap so we can’t prioritize a fix at this time.

1 Like