Player Randomly Started Flinging

Anyone know why my player is just now recently starting to fling? It hasn’t been flinging like this until yesterday, I heard some other games are having the issue too but I haven’t been able to find any confirmation.

4 Likes

Try changing this Workspace property and see if anything changes

also, this is a Roblox bug if it randomly happened with no game changes

2 Likes

sadly it did not stop the flinging, and I will keep that in mind if I make a forum post like this again

1 Like

Does it only happen only when you touch the one Part? The video doesn’t show ‘random flinging’, it shows you hitting the purple wall and being tossed.
If you added a large number into the AssemblyLinearVelocity of an Anchored Part it becomes a conveyor belt and may cause that type of flinging.

If that doesn’t work then have you added any free models from the toolbox, or installed any new plugins in the last few days?
If so there may be a script injected into your game that causes this behaviour. If you think it’s possible type classname:script into your Explorer search bar (right at the top of your Explorer window) and it’ll find all scripts in your game. If you find a script that you know you didn’t put in the game then I’d recommend deleting it.

1 Like

having the same issue in my game, if you find a solution, please let me know.

3 Likes

by random flinging i meant the flinging started randomly, and no i haven’t used any free models

1 Like

Yes, but you didn’t answer the other questions. Your video only showed flinging when you touched 1 part. It’s important because we can’t read your mind about anything details that you didn’t tell us.

• Does it only happen only when you touch the one Part?
  • Have you accidentally added a large number into the AssemblyLinearVelocity of the purple Anchored Part making it a conveyor belt?
1 Like

right, ill try to be more clear and concise next time
1: it can happen on any part, I just showed it happening on that part because it was the easiest way of showcasing it.
2: no, the anchored part is just a normal part with no special properties.
back to my main issue, it just started happening randomly, I know none of my scripts are causing it. recently I’ve seen a post saying it could be related to the new physics pausing feature but there isn’t any confirmation yet (I think)

4 Likes

I have been experiencing this problem recently in the past 2 - 3 days, only seems to happen when a player touches or tries to push an unanchored model or part.

1 Like