Playercounts on Games page broken & stuck in place

The front page is showing my game as having 1/4 of its actual player count and the BC version of my game, which currently has 75 players, isn’t being shown at all.

What’s going on?

10 Likes

You’re not the only one having this problem: http://developer.roblox.com/forum/development-discussion/13257

I wonder what the heck is going on.

3 Likes

It looks like the player counts might be frozen.

You posted on that thread that apoc had 2480 players and it still does.

3 Likes

Player count IS frozen.

Either its a temporary prevention to those botted games, or it’s a bug. Most likely the latter.

3 Likes

However, the numbers are changing by about 10 or so people every 5 minutes.

2 Likes

This really needs to be fixed.

Apoc is locked at 2.4k players and everyone else below is just losing players. My game is showing as having 1/8th of its actual player count.

4 Likes

Does this error still occur? I’ve noticed one of my games has been sitting at 230 players for the past 12 hours and that was really late at night when not many players were online…?

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. If I remember correctly, my player count locked up around the same time yours did.

2 Likes

I posted a new Website Bug report I am just waiting for it to get Approved. This forum is 5 years old.

It’s very odd.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Roblox trying to play an April fools prank or something? :joy:

Been having this issue on my group’s game as well.

6 Likes

It’s been roughly 24 Hours now and my Live Player count is still the exact same. Not sure if anyones has been solved?

1 Like

It has not be resolved for me either.

I’m unsure if a new thread entirely should be made for this as this thread is 5 years old… Hopefully someone at Roblox looks at this though.

2 Likes

Same problem here. It seems to be stuck at the same player count. Confirmed this happens for several other people too. It has been happening since yesterday morning. We have shutdown a couple times but no change. Stuck at 2,634.

The game: Emergency Response: Liberty County - Roblox

5 Likes

Thought I was the only one having this issue. Our game has been stuck on 1,051 Players since April 1st.

The live stats and counts for each platforms have been stuck as well.

Shutting down all the servers do not fix the issue either. We shut down the servers for the update and the player count was still stuck.

3 Likes

We have the same issue for two of our games.

The new game we released today does not have this issue though.

1 Like

What a crazy bug to resurface 5 years later. One of my games is also experiencing this issue again.

3 Likes

Just an update. Late last night at around 4am my player count started to work again out of the blue. I had the issue for around 32 Hours before it resolved.

It is a very strange bug to resurface. Hope it gets solved soon!

1 Like

It’s been almost 5 days since this started affecting my game and it’s still giving me problems.

This was my player count stats on RTrack for the past 5 days:

I’m hoping this issue gets resolved soon.

4 Likes