Players are getting kicked from my game for: "Bypass detected 5435345"

Not sure what can be causing it but everyone but me is getting kicked for this reason.

1 Like

Roblox Problems with servers probably. Will get fixed soon.

3 Likes

If you are using an anti-exploit then you should check that for any sanity checks that may be wrong,

if it isn’t that then I would suggest using the Control+Shift+F menu and search for “Bypass detected”, this will search all the scripts in your game for that part of the kick reason which could lead to the script that is causing this.

If this still does not work I would then search for backdoors using the Control+Shift+F menu again and this time searching for “require” and searching through the results checking for any malicious code.

If nothing comes up then it is most likely a roblox problem.

1 Like

This is clearly a server problem. Don’t worry about it. The user experience on Roblox these past few weeks has been absolutely horrible. Roblox takes forever to fix the most simple issues on their website, but it will eventually be fixed.

2 Likes

I’m going to assume it is a roblox server issue after looking there are no backdoors. I’ll update tomorrow if it is or is not fixed.

It starts with “You were kicked from this experience:” so it’s probably a script somewhere in the game kicking the player, Roblox errors wouldn’t have this message at the start.
After looking at the suggested topics below, it’s says it’s Adonis’ fault.

2 Likes

Must’ve been a server issue, players can join now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.