Players inventories don't seem to be appearing correctly

After yesterdays outage - it appears some players are experiencing issues with the inventory features, losing RAP/Value while still having all their items in tact.

This is reporting an issue with limited items, however I’m unaware if normal items are affected by this issue.

Screenshots

Here are some screenshots from the Rolimons site detailing the value graphs of the Roblox account and Stickmasterluke’s account.

As you can see from a feature from Roblox+ - StickMasterLuke (normally has around 68M rap) has only 1,000,000 on the website, even though he still has his Dominus his whole inventory isn’t loading and only part of it is.

Reproduction Steps

I am unable to confirm any reproduction steps at this time, but it seems to be pretty widespread - a simple profile check should show you.

17 Likes

I’ve been seeing this as well, I’ve had friends saying that shirts hat disappeared from their inventory without any notification from Roblox.

That makes it likely your issue here is more widespread compared to being an isolated case.

10 Likes

Yeah, this happened to me today! I tried applying a different outfit and got a message that I’m missing some items in my inventory. ;/

PS. I never deleted anything, and still had all the items yesterday.

4 Likes

This also happened to me. I’ve had my valkyrie for about 2 years, and just yesterday it disappeared from my inventory with no trace of trading it, no trace of selling it, etc.

8 Likes

That probably explains why I couldn’t purchase items.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me here. I lost 2 items being the snowman’s hat and chill classic. (which were unobtainable since 2015 too) I’m not quite sure if there were any other items that were taken, but that’s the only items I noticed getting taken away.

7 Likes

Well that honestly sucks! Luckily all that I seem to have lost are some accessories (no limited ones thankfully!). Let’s hope the admins will get to fixing this soon.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report on this, we are actively investigating issues around items not showing up in inventory pages.

15 Likes

Howdy everyone! Got a quick update:

We are actively working to fully recover from yesterday’s service outage. A fix for this is in progress, but it may take up to 24 hours from now for your inventory to display correctly. Once resolved, all accounts will have their items returned!

12 Likes

Heya, thanks for giving us the update.

It seems as though the issue is still occuring for some people > 24 hours later, the Roblox account included.

As you can see, the Roblox account hasn’t spiked down as far

But is still missing some top items like Dominus Astra

5 Likes

I’d just like to chip in that I’m still facing this issue. I may make a post about it soon if it still doesn’t get resolved. But I seem to still be missing items and some items are listed in my inventory however I cannot wear, trade or sell them, it also doesn’t say ‘item owned’ on the item page either.

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, @Linkmon99 has put out a tweet saying that he’s lost his items completely? This is a very strange and potentially critical issue.

5 Likes

He’s having the same issue as me by the looks of it. My items were also bugged out to the point where some of them were tracking on rolimons and some weren’t. For example it was saying on rolimons that I owned my sparkle time hats and dominuses however they weren’t actually in my inventory.

As of now though, it’s saying the items are in my inventory but my RAP chart seems to have dipped down again. It’s saying 29m, however if you look before any of this happened it was actually around 31m. The hats that are listed in my inventory are still unwearable, unsellable or tradeable as well.

The only thing that me and Linkmon99 have in common is that we both have a lot of limited items. So perhaps the outage the other day deleted some data from both our inventories? I’m not seeing this issue appear as frequently on those who have low amounts of limited items.

3 Likes

The important thing is that you still have them in your inventory.

Sadly I don’t think this issue would be considered critical as you don’t actually lose the assets, and I’m not sure anyone is in the office to fix the issue over the weekend, so we might not hear anything until Monday.

This is a very annoying widespread issue for many, but hopefully it gets resolved soon.

5 Likes

True. However it has take about 2 days for them to appear in my inventory. Although the last time the appeared in my inventory, they then disappeared about an hour later so I’m not sure what is happening at all.

Yeah I’m hoping this gets addressed soon. As it is quite worrying as it has been over 24 hours at this point. Many are suggesting to contact support, however it does not seem to be acknowledging the real issue here, as the reply I received was to ‘take steps to make sure my account is not compromised’

3 Likes

Going through support I doubt will get any sort of reply before Monday anyway so there’s not much point sadly.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this is still an issue nearly 48 hours on, do you have any ETA on a fix?

2 Likes

Hi folks, thanks for sharing details about what you’re experiencing. The team is aware and is currently investigating. We’ll share an update as soon as we have one!

8 Likes

Can confirm, happened to me just now. The person I traded with has the item in their inventory, not able to wear it. They are able to trade it though. I have the item in my inventory and I’m able to wear it, but not able to trade it.

The trade can be seen above.
(Don’t question the trade, it was a mixture of trades between my friend. They were getting my Valk.)

Edit: The item that bugged was the “Gold Emperor of the Night”

5 Likes

This issue now seems to be resolved.

3 Likes