PlayersListPlus v1 | Better / Custom Players List

so do i put this code in ServerScriptService for whenever i want to make leaderstats ?

3 Likes

Cool resource! But I would suggest making the icons feel more modern as the GUI is modern but the icons are… carttoony. I also don’t like the spacing you have between each player. It’s too much. Try decreasing it.

3 Likes

vouch very hard for this, actually a very nice leaderboard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think adding/removing friends would work in this.

2 Likes

So these icons are too cartoony ?

2 Likes

for each leaderstats you have in your game you have to also add them in the config
example with 2 leaderstats, Gold and Diamonds

3 Likes

Nice module! Does it have mobile support?

3 Likes

yes it looks like that on mobile

2 Likes

Adding and Removing, Blocking and Unblocking players works

StarterGui:SetCore(“PromptSendFriendRequest”, Player)
StarterGui:SetCore(“PromptUnfriend”, Player)
StarterGui:SetCore(“PromptBlockPlayer”, Player)
StarterGui:SetCore(“PromptUnblockPlayer”, Player)

3 Likes

Not really but the kick icon and the other icons just feel out of place on the gui. It would be good if you could make 2 version, one with a cartoony theme ans one with this theme.

2 Likes

The kick icon looks like that by default, but you can edit this, all icons that are in the examples are editable

4 Likes

That’s awesome, really gj love it!

1 Like

Good job mate, it seem to be clean!

1 Like

My biggest gripe with the “new” leaderboard is that your stats are no longer displayed at the top at all times (and the fact it is so bulky, exacerbating this issue further since it makes it harder to find where you are in the leaderboard)
Your leaderboard seems nice, but it seems like just a reskin of the new leaderboard (with extra features)

1 Like

What do you mean by your stats no longer displayed at the top ? you mean like its not ordered like players with the Highest currency to lowest ?
Also yes the main goal for this leaderboard is to be like the Roblox leaderboard but with more features!
I’d love to hear any feedback on how we can make this system even better!
I will reduce the Size in the next update!

This is what I mean
Your stats would ALWAYS be displayed at the top, inside the old topbar. This was very nice as it was very easy to see your stats (as you didn’t have to find where you are in the playerlist), and you could still read them even when the playerlist was closed
If I remember correctly, that “header” in the topbar is what you’d click to open or close it (on pc or mobile)

Some people might prefer a bigger size, if you can make it a setting that would be the best I think

2 Likes

Awesome Player List! Though, in a future update could it be possible to make a custom icon and things by gamepassId or badgeId?

1 Like

You can easily do it yourself using

PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player : Player, Icon : string)

If UserOwnsBadge then
    PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player, IconId)
end
If UserOwnsGamepass then
    PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player, IconId)
end

But yes I can add that feature in the future!

I have absolutly no idea how I can add that up to the script

1 Like

Nice resource! I love the customizability that’s possible with this. Roblox’s PlayerList has always been lacking in customizability. This resource entirely solves that. Thanks for taking your time to make this :slight_smile:

3 Likes