PlayersListPlus v1 | Better / Custom Players List

What do you mean by your stats no longer displayed at the top ? you mean like its not ordered like players with the Highest currency to lowest ?
Also yes the main goal for this leaderboard is to be like the Roblox leaderboard but with more features!
I’d love to hear any feedback on how we can make this system even better!
I will reduce the Size in the next update!

This is what I mean
Your stats would ALWAYS be displayed at the top, inside the old topbar. This was very nice as it was very easy to see your stats (as you didn’t have to find where you are in the playerlist), and you could still read them even when the playerlist was closed
If I remember correctly, that “header” in the topbar is what you’d click to open or close it (on pc or mobile)

Some people might prefer a bigger size, if you can make it a setting that would be the best I think

2 Likes

Awesome Player List! Though, in a future update could it be possible to make a custom icon and things by gamepassId or badgeId?

1 Like

You can easily do it yourself using

PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player : Player, Icon : string)

If UserOwnsBadge then
    PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player, IconId)
end
If UserOwnsGamepass then
    PlayersListPlus.AddCustomIconPlayer(Player, IconId)
end

But yes I can add that feature in the future!

I have absolutly no idea how I can add that up to the script

1 Like

Nice resource! I love the customizability that’s possible with this. Roblox’s PlayerList has always been lacking in customizability. This resource entirely solves that. Thanks for taking your time to make this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grave style, Je l’avais remarqué sur le pet rift mais je pensais pas que c’était toi qui l’avais fait :grin:

1 Like

Does this work with any leaderstats? Such as ProfileService, DataStore2, etc?

you have to setup all stats you have in the leaderstats folder in your players

2 Likes

Am I allowed to use this for my system wich is gonna be paid and distributed on the devforum?

2 Likes

it depends, if the addition of this system is minimal in your system and you credit me you have the right. But if your system is, for example, 80% made from my system, no.

I’m working on something (I can’t say it cuz else everyone steals my idea) and it will be the player list system with a button wich integrates into my code mess

Oh so you just use the players list to add custom buttons ? if so yes you can use!

1 Like

Hey! I reached out to you about Teams being added last week. Have you any update on this? :smile:

1 Like

This looks like a pretty neat and customizable resource, I will have to give it a try.

1 Like

UPDATE: V1.1

• Added Full Teams support.
  • Added “TeamSize” in config, you can change the size of teams in the list! (0.115 recommended).

4 Likes

You guys so gotta try make this into a plugin.
That would allow for easier adjustments that can benefit developers old and new.

2 Likes

Is it possible with PlayersListPlus to display different currency locally ? exemple : i want to make weight stat but 1Kg in Europe is 2.2 lbs in USA so it has to be different on clients. If not it’d be a great feature !

kinda wish the mods would just hire u to make ui.

do u plan to ever create a better badge notification? idk how to make neat UI but im tryna get rid of the current one because i think its from like 2014.

1 Like

Do you know how do I make it for like, if users own badge then give player list icon Gems

Can you give me some example idk how it work