[PlayStation] When pressing the circle button right after joining, the client exits the experience

In my experience there’s a main menu that players sometimes want to close immediately after joining with the circle button (ButtonB on Xbox). The problem is if you do this shortly after joining the experience, this makes you leave the experience.

Expected behavior

The client shouldn’t exit the experience when pressing ButtonB right after joining.

5 Likes

Same thing happens on Xbox:

4 Likes

Thank you for linking the issues, omega. Indeed they seem to be relatd.

Here is an update: the team has implemented changes being rolled out in a future release that should help alleviate the back button not being unbinded after the experience has loaded. Please stay tuned!

3 Likes

This is not fixed. It still occurs in my game. Nothing in my game that is bound to ButtonB/Circle would cause a crash, or even an error. Here’s it happening to one of my players when he presses the circle button

1 Like

I think you need to replace the battery in your smoke detector

Not my footage, but I agree. I actually told the person who recorded this video to do that too

1 Like

Can confirm this still happens in my game, user have reported it happens when they teleport while in-game to different servers through a server list, not always but still happens, they press B on console and the game closes.

It affects my users a lot as B button is binded to combat and they get combat logged when the bug occurs when they are engaged on a fight.

1 Like

This bug is still happening, just today I got a bug report regarding this matter, this is the video the user sent: (they tried pressing LT + B to execute a move)

I would really like any input regarding this matter as this heavily affects the console community in my game, it’s not 100% guaranteed to happen but when it does it’s harmful.