Please make it easier to find an old version, we've been scrolling for 10-15 minutes now

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to go back to a specific revision of our game. We have something like 10k revisions of our game, auto-generated by team create and it’s taking us a LITERAL 10 minutes to find an old version from 2020. This is incredibly frustrating.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because we could use that time to make our games better.

46 Likes

I don’t even bother with generated versions because of that.
I keep my own local backups.

6 Likes

Would wish Roblox added like a ’Enter this version number to go to this version’ box next to the button where you cancel something. That would obviously make it more quick and simple to reach the version of your game your trying to look for.

9 Likes

On top of this, after scrolling so long, it breaks. Now you have to start over! :grin:

7 Likes

PSA You can use the website for that until they do something to fix this issue.

3 Likes

Also related to my earlier post.
Place history Search - Feature Requests / Studio Features - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

I totally agree, we need a search bar for version history.

2 Likes

Or something like a date search?

3 Likes

yup. this is a REAL issue. it takes like 10 minutes to find an old version you want and then you accidently reload the page and you are back to square one. ;-;

1 Like