[PLUG-IN] Geometrik (Beta)

If this topic is in the wrong category, please let me know.

This topic is available in other languages, check it out.

Portuguese
More comming soon.

Geometrik

:shield: Original and no virus

About

Geometrik is a Plugin created by me (@El_ExpertPlayer) with the purpose of helping Developers in the area of ​​Construction and Modeling in Roblox Studio. Currently in Beta phase, so it’s normal to find Bugs, I’m trying to fix them.

With it you can create Models more easily using Parts and WedgeParts.
it currently has two Tools, check it out:

Triangle Generator

A tool to generate triangles and edit them, can be generated from 3 mouse clicks in Roblox Studio 3D Viewport when the generate by clicks mode is activated (it is active by default).

Or you can generate a predefined Model, and edit it by activating the Move Vertices Mode

Circle Generator

This tool can generate rotated parts, just select a Part, choose the axis, the angles in degrees and then click the Generate One button if you want to generate just one Part, or Generate Circle if you want to generate several parts forming a circle
for now there are gaps between the parts, but I’ll fix this

Sorry for the poorly done UI Design, I’m not very good at UI Design :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

News

:large_blue_diamond: New Model Added: Cone
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed Bug that prevents Plugin from starting

Stay tuned for new updates to come with new Features and Enhancements!

FAQ

With nothing yet.

26 Likes

Could you please post some usage pictures and/or videos?

2 Likes

sorry I’m still doing the post

3 Likes

Is this supposed to make Roblox Studio more like blender?!

3 Likes

maybe
my intention was to make a plugin that creates 3D models with only Wedges

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think you should limit it to that. I just barely installed it, and it’s great so far. Am I welcome to message you about any bugs?

3 Likes

Nice plugin! Will definitely use this in my builds. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Is this open sourced? I would like to see the code behind it.

3 Likes

Also I don’t really see any useful features other than the triangle generator. Archimedes plugin already got the circle generator covered.

2 Likes

is it that hard to just use normal meshes or built-in shapes instead of making everything a part

sLHJ0iizWB

3 Likes

Not a giant fan of the plugin as it feels outdated. There’s quicker and better methods of executing what the plugin functions.

2 Likes

yeah
by doing that you would be helping me

3 Likes

sorry, it is not Open-Sourced :confused:

1 Like

it serves to generate Parts at a chosen angle, generate full circles is just an option

1 Like

It’s fine, but I don’t think it is useful accordingly to my previous reply.

1 Like

Technically it actually is. You can get any plugin’s code by using the plugin ID with InsertService:LoadAsset, and then move it to the workspace. Unless it is a paid plugin of course.

2 Likes

in my opinion it is a good plugin for the construction, however in the matter of the circle I particularly prefer to make a Union or MeshPart which is easier.

3 Likes

well, i know
but I don’t like someone to see my plugin code
someone can copy, and put a virus and publish
bruh >-<

2 Likes

FYI: you can insert a plugin’s raw model to see if its open source or not without installing it:

game:GetObjects("rbxassetid://PLUGIN_ID")[1].Parent = workspace

If the code is all there when you insert it then it’d qualify as open source, which this plugin does.

2 Likes

please don’t take the code of my plugin guys
I worry that someone will copy, give credit to themselves and put a virus on it. :V

1 Like