[PLUGIN] Anchore & UnAnchore ALL Parts in your workspace. Including Models!

This doesn’t work btw. As the CoreScript shouldn’t be anywhere inside ‘Game’

Yeah but it inserts the pluginmodel itself, I wrote this in mobile so this was expected

2 Likes

Going to be completely honest, but there’s not much of a use for this, what’s stopping someone from pressing Control + A then Anchor? Seems more work clicking the plugin icon to me

1 Like

Control a selects services as well, but shift still does the work

It is impossible to see a plugin’s source without owning it. I believe you meant that it is possible to see the source of owned plugins.

@HeadlessDeathSpeaker, you should keep this plugin private to yourself, since this post does not meet the criteria for #resources:community-resources. You could alternatively post somewhere else.

You could also make a plugin with more utility features, not limited to a single one.

2 Likes

That’s what I said you can’t view a plugin source code without owning it and for a good reason, so that people won’t get paid plugins for free.

The fact that you need to open all Models, to Anchor all.

You don’t need to open all the models to anchor all

Wait a minute, i’ve must maken a mistake then.

I thought that putting the Plugin on sale, would make it installable, but instead it let’s you own the source?

So, now it’s offsale, you can still download the Plugin, without seeing the Source, right?

Guess i’ve wasted 2 years on that, lol.

No. I cannot download the plugin nor see its source. If it is on sale, its source is open.

So,

All Plugin i can find in the ‘Library’, are On Sale and so open source?

So, holding Alt and dragging the Mouse in a box across the items you want to Anchor isn’t an option?
Works for me.

1 Like

You can view a plugins code without owning it actually, you can use the BTRoblox extension to view it in the webpage!

Since this plugin is now offsale, I can’t show an example of that, but here’s a random example with another plugin:

Quite a neat extension.

EDIT: if its offsale, you cant view the plugin code

1 Like

That really sucks. Is this also for paid plugins?

I’m not 100% sure, I own most major paid plugins (Datastore Editor V3, Tool Grip Editor, ect).

Nevermind, I used an incognito tab and no, you cannot view paid plugins code. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hold on, i thought all plugins was free.

1 Like

Unfortunately not!

The more expensive the plugin, the higher quality… in most cases.

Yes that applys to paid plugins as well (which imo is a good thing)

The guidelines for #resources:community-resources state that any resources posted in this category have to be free and open-source