[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

This seems super helpful. I’ll be using this!

1 Like

I used this plugin for a while before it updated to v3, which was going great. Now, when I select multiple frames, textlabels and other objects, it scales them good but the position isn’t the correct position. I hope it gets fixed soon, I really need this.

Hm I changed the method of scaling, it now uses your camera, I will probably remake the entire plugin soon.

1 Like

I have published an update that unfortunately disables Settings and automatic scaling features until Roblox fixes the plugin loading behaviour issue. Everything else is working!

Definitely will be using this plugin!

2 Likes

Made a module based on AutoScale plugin

2 Likes

bug

Scaling the UI causing the size changed to “inf”
Is that only for me?

1 Like

I just got an issue with XBOX players gui, some buttons positions are messed up, I don’t have the screenshots right now, I will share them tomorrow. But the button position is broken for Xbox players from my game

Can you send a screenshot of explorer? Im trying to replicate it. Ive never experienced this before though.

When for example a textlabel is inside a frame and the frame has the size of 0,0,0,0 then the textlabel turns into Inf,0,Inf,0

1 Like

Converting position offset to scale does not scale properly if it’s a child of another frame

my guess is because it’s scaling relative to screen size rather than parent size, but I could be wrong

would be cool if it scaled relative to the parent if it has one, otherwise scale relative to screen

2 Likes

Thanks! Going to publish a fix for this soon

1 Like

Published an update that should fix this!

1 Like

I don’t know whats wrong, but its not really working :expressionless:
Please help me, thanks :slight_smile:

[I wanted to upload a video, but Roblox says its not possible to upload this video.]

Thanks, it seems to work fine.

Whats not working? Ive been using the plugin and it works perfectly fine for me

I clicked on the plugin, something was added to the Frame, then I tested the game, and it didn’t worked…

Read the post, also you can test by using roblox studio emulator.

Awesome Man Thanks For the plugin its very useful!

Hello, nice plugin you made there. But I have a question for you. I’m not finding the “Settings” Button in the Plugins Tab.

Those are the only one I see from your plugin.

1 Like