[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

Thank you so much. Your plugin is very amazing and I don’t think I would ever stop using it.

3 Likes

ZacBytes, This plugin made me easy. Thank you for this plugin!

3 Likes

You actually saved my life, thank you! This plugin is awesome!

2 Likes

There’s a bug where if you scale the position of something that doesn’t have an anchor point of {0,0} then it goes in the wrong place, so I’d suggest that it automatically puts the anchor point to {0,0}

It doesn’t work for me? I followed the instructions and put my GUI at the top of the screen where I want it but it doesn’t scale .-.

1 Like

Im going to try auto set anchor point to 0, scale position and then set it back to original

Send screenshots of explorer and gui

1 Like

when i click “scale” my gui is often teleported outside the screen

Can you send a screenshot of explorer or video of this occurring? Are you trying to use it in a scrolling frame?

1 Like

Pushing an update to patch this soon today, thanks!

1 Like

Omg finally! It would be the best plugin for guis! (ps. It happens both with autoscale lite and plus)

There Is A Problem, When I Want To Auto Scale A UI Element That Is A Child Of Another One, The UI Element Move Somewhere else off the screen, how can i fix this.

Read from here and watch the video

1 Like

i did, but i will retry to set the anchor point to 0

Currently can’t release any updates because plugins don’t work on Big Sur. As soon as a patch is released and I can downgrade to Catalina, I’ll work on it.

But TBH, I always use Offset for position.

1 Like

ok thanks, hope you can fix this Cool And Useful Plugin ;D

This plugin is amazing! I never used to know how to make UI fit on all devices but now I do!
This helps a ton with UI designing and now I know my game will be compatible with all devices!

1 Like

doesnt work? umm I guess? maybe I did wrong

1 Like

Issue should be fixed in latest update, just published the update.