[Plugin] AutoScale Nightly for GUIs

Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™ll think about buying it tomorrow. :smiley:

1 Like

I bought this today and smartscale is absolutely amazing. Definitely worth it.

1 Like

Is this still being developed?

1 Like

Yes, but Iā€™m currently busy with exams so updates will come soon

Alright thanks I really appreciate it. Perhaps include the new upcoming ā€˜scale to descendantsā€™ or something feature. (I forget what exactly itā€™s called)

1 Like

Hey. Just found this.

Would be a nice feature to have if there is ever any more updates :slight_smile:

A text scaling feature has been available since a few months ago on AutoScale Nightly through SmartScale. Iā€™ll consider bringing it over to the Lite version.

Itā€™s still being tested for inaccuracies.

So SmartScale means it scales everything possible under the screengui I clicked?

1 Like

yes

30charzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Whats different about AutoScale Nightly than normal AutoScale Plus? You keep mentioning ā€œExtra featuresā€ what features are there right now?

3 Likes

I donā€™t really think that this should be a whole 150 robux more expensive than AutoscalePlus. Just for experimental features and developmental builds, you should charge no more than 80 robux.

2 Likes

This is a godly plugin but it does have some side effects. It works about 95% :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Iā€™m @R0bl0x10501050 from above on my alt)

Agreed, its not too reliable when it comes to positioning but I developed a second formula that I use that sometimes helps, so all in all this plugin is still extremely useful.

Hey @ZacBytes,

Iā€™m having some issues with the plugin. It seems to scale, but not too well:

This should be fitting the entire screen, unless Iā€™m doing something wrong.

Thanks!

1 Like

UIAspectRatioConstraints are not meant for fullscreen UIs.

1 Like

Ive been using autoscale for around a year now, and I think autoscale nightly for about 8-9 months and my experience has been great, with me using almost every day over that period.

The one thing that does annoy me a bit is when using the plus menu and copying UIs where I have edited things like anchor point it is a bit annoying having to:

a) Manually set the anchor points / other properties again
b) disable and then enable all my plus menu settings

Some key bind / auto detecting for when something is being copy pasted which then indicates not to apply modifiers would greatly improve my experience when working with UI.

Donā€™t think itā€™s possible to detect copypaste in studio unfortunately

Was wondering, will the add AutoScaleConstraint be added to the plus version?

Amazing plugin but my problem is,

It doesnt scale frames, etcā€¦ in scrolling frames.

Is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

This warning is appearing in my output. Also, scaling is kind of wrong (idk if that is caused by this warning)

What it looks like (on mobile):
What it should look like: