[Plugin] AutoScale Plus for GUIs

Can I get a student discount? :smiley:

(Iā€™m making a Roblox game for a school project)

Is very unlikely he would give discounts to a single user because they are in school.

4 Likes

Can I get a student discount? :smiley:

This is like going to Office Depot and asking for an office worker discount

3 Likes

Is it possible to use this plugin with UIGridLayouts? Trying to convert from offset to scale. Thank you!

Not currently, those are a little more complex than regular frames.

Does this plugin support the SizeConstraint property?

1 Like

What happened with the UIConstraint button?

Screenshot 2022-08-09 112922

I have the plus version.
I really need this functionality, and I am sad that it is no longer in the plugin.

smartscale adds the ui constraint if it thinks the ui object needs it. You can use autoscale lite if you really need it but I will consider bringing it back.

May I know your use case?

The plugin does not add that constraint but Iā€™ve never needed it, do you have a specific use case?

Iā€™ve noticed that my UIs still scale badly when I donā€™t use a constraint (even though theyā€™re all scale size)

Can you send over a screenshot of your explorer and what ui objects are having issues?

Itā€™s in the lite version, in case it didnā€™t get added to the paid version again, just sayinā€™

One thing which annoys me about this is that it screws up all of the scaling elements when you move it into StarterGui from something like Replicated storage.

Itā€™d be perfect if this was fixed

1 Like

Iā€™m Gonna purchase this! I will post what is my review here soon

My experience after using the lite and plus autoscale is I personally prefer the plus, it has more features and is faster than using lite which was important for me as I do so many GUIs. I havenā€™t encountered any issues with it and scales perfectly across all platforms along with being more simplistic than lite. However, lite did work fine and just took longer but didnā€™t scale text for me.

I recommend :star:

1 Like

This also happens in Team Create. Other developer has it enabled and I move something to StarterGui it resizes everything to 0,0 making things invisible. I have to wait for the other developer to leave the Team Create session or ask him do disable the plugin.

1 Like

please add a way to make it so the notifications dont wait for the last one, it makes the smart scale on large uis take forever.
other than that great plugin

Copying and pasting (with CTRL+C/V or CTRL+D) results in the copied UI having 0.5 anchor point applied on all descendants and completely messes it up, apart from that, everything is good and it helps greatly with my workflow.

2 Likes

Hey there!
Great plugins (Plus and Lite). I use them every day, they are very hepful!

Two things tho:
Please add the ā€œAdd Constraintā€ and the ā€œScale Textā€ Button to AutoScale Plus. This way you can hide one of the menus.

Also, the Plugin seems not to be working with scrolling frames. Trying to use it on a Frame in a Scrolling Frame leads it to do nothing. (Offset to Scale)

1 Like

Yeah 2 years late, sorry, but I donā€™t really see how this is a massive step-up from the originalā€¦ I mean I made a recreation of the plugin but automated in an hour, and then added the functionality of this to that original recreation in only 26 minutes- sure the UI wasnā€™t the best but it had the exact same functionality with the same use.

So, what actually differentiates it from anything else? I mean, it isnā€™t all that impressive if somebody made another version over the weekend in about an hour and 26 minutesā€¦ with that it really doesnā€™t seem like it isnā€™t worth 100 robux, unless there is something Iā€™m missing here?

1 Like