[Plugin] AutoScale Plus for GUIs

Hi guys, my latest plugin is now out for sale! :confetti_ball:

What is AutoScale Plus? :question:
This plugin is a premium version of AutoScale Lite. It adds on to the basic functionality of AutoScale and includes more features such as automation and setting new defaults for GuiObjects.

More Functionality
I only focused on adding automation to this plugin. In the near future, I will be adding several features to help scale your GUI. (Currently experimenting on text constraints)

Screenshots

-recommended settings I use

Plugin Link

Documentation

Discord

P.S. toolbar icons may take some time to load because I made a custom function to ensure that all existing gui has been loaded already. Thanks for supporting me :flushed: :point_right::point_left:

72 Likes

I want to thank you wholeheartedy for these awesome plugins! :heart:

Your AutoScale Lite has already helped the UI Designers (including me) a lot! It would not be possible for me to be a successful UI designer who can make UIs compatiable for all devices! And this one is going to save my time. In lite, I had to click on the “Scale to Pos” every time I inserted something. But now, it automatically scales. I sometimes forget to scale after inserting, but this problem is fixed now! Can’t wait to see more cool updates!

10 Likes

Was contacted to keep it in cool creations :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I already use the regular now “lite” version of this plugin, I cannot wait to buy it, how long approximately is the sale going to be on for? Ill be able to buy it in a couple of days

2 Likes

150 installs, but may or may not extend it due to popular demand

2 Likes

Okay, I cannot wait to purchase this

2 Likes

Ah, thats because you set the anchor point to centre! Will make a fix for this to adjust the position accordingly if this setting is enabled.

3 Likes

Oh lol, I am just too dumb. Btw, the plugin is really helpful and gonna save my time. I don’t have to scale it everytime I insert something.

1 Like

Just released a new update. Also renamed Default Pos in Scale to Default Pos in Offset since Roblox already uses scale position by default.

2 Likes

AutoScale Lite is an incredible plugin, since I started being part of the Developers, I tried several plugins but the one that has been the best for me has been yours. When someone wants help with their GUI, I always recommend your plugin, thanks for everything.
Unfortunately I do not have robux to buy this plugin at the moment but believe me that once I have it, the first thing I will do is buy it. :grin::ok_hand:
A question, once activated I only have to add GUIs?

I will be watching more plugins created by you. :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! Any compatible guiobject inserted into startergui will have the settings auto applied! No more manually pressing Scale!

2 Likes

Hey!
Is there a way to change the TextScale and AnchorPoint using a button?

1 Like

And if you need, I’d be happy to help work on the plugin. :slight_smile:

Not as of now, but I will consider adding it. I dont want to add too many buttons to toolbar

1 Like

Thank you!
Maybe 1 button and then a widget of the buttons?

3 Likes

50% off sale has been extended to 200 installs!

1 Like

Hey there!

So i bought the plugin because i’m having some trouble on my main menu buttons.
I’m using UIAspectRatioConstraints on the buttons so that they look nice and clean, but came up with a problem. It looks fine on a laptop but looks very spacious on a phone screen.

Here’s what i want for it to look like (laptop)

Here’s what it looks like on phone

Any way to fix this with or without the plugin?

4 Likes

Can you screenshot your layout in explorer?

1 Like

Every ‘Round’ image button have the same children. The logo is at the very bottom.

The ‘Round’ image button acts like a frame to the button that is actually pressed, and the displayed button (so the actual image that you can see on every button).

Try putting a uilistlayout in the frame and change padding to offset

1 Like