Plugin For Beginners Who Need Rig Inserting Plugin

here is The Plugin: Download
if there are any bugs or malfunctions report them to me In messages !

What is the point of this exactly? There’s already a built in rig inserter in studio and it’s not even hard to use.

its for beginners bro, ik there is built-in but this one has better rigs

1 Like

They are exactly the same, besides your plugin inserts rigs without an Animate script.

1 Like

duude when i make a plugin everyone complains and says there is a built in thing of this, and when the creators of big plugins make smth like this y’all use it without saying anything

Example? Please show what plugin of a big company you think inserts rigs like the one built-in? Hm? Exactly, non. Your plugin is just a simply uneeded and unneccessary replacement of already a good existing feature in roblox which makes this entire plugin obsolete and useless.

I like the fact that you are protecting yourself by saying “It’s for beginners”.

moon animator has character inserter and presets

Moon animator’s character inserter allows you to insert more custom rigs as well as characters of other player, your plugin simply inserts a R6 or R15 rig. Nothing special.

its for beginnersssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Moon Animator’s main point is not to insert rigs though, that’s an irrelevant comparison

It only saves 1 - 2 clicks and has less features than the built-in plugin.
Not to mention anyone with a few braincells can utilize it.

I dont understand how the current rig insertion plugin is hard to use? Im pretty sure anyone could use it

did i say anything about it that is hard? i dont think so

Why are you marketing it as “for beginners” then?

Doesn’t Moon Animator also help configure something about the rigs such that they can be animated with the main plugin? That’s an added functionality than just simply adding other character’s rigs (since for some reasons, adding rigs with Roblox doesn’t make it compatible with Moon Animator)

Returning back to the topic, how does this differ from the default rig builder? I’m still confused, there’s little to no information provided?

Not to mention, it takes real talent to be condescending with so few brain cells.

Then why are you making a plugin what does the exact same as a already made feature in roblox?

Even a beginner knows that there is something called rig inserter, even if they don’t they can just google it and the first result would be a tutorial teaching about the rig inserter than this… hell of a plugin. Please use your brain. You are giving us idiotic counter-arguments which make no sense.

Wow what a mature and rational response.

Dev Forum is cooked

this is my 1st plugin made and everyone disrespects for it bruh