[Plugin] Gradientifier

Gradientifier is a plugin that allows you to make custom gradients right in studio!

Preview Images:

It offers 3 types of gradients, Linear, Radial and Conical. It also allows you to set the Main and Secondary color of the gradient. To insert the gradient, just select a GuiObject (ScreenGui,etc.) in explorer and click Insert Gradient button!

(dislikes are from the old version, so would appreciate if you guys could like it :stuck_out_tongue: )

The plugin is available on marketplace, or you can install it from link below:
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/1478833369/Gradientifier

16 Likes

What benefits does using this have over the UIGradient object?

I’ve never heard of UIGradient object, could you send a link?

It was only added today (version 412), so the devhub article doesn’t exist for it yet.

Here’s a few images of it:

Edit: Apparently I had an FFlag enabled, this isn’t actually available yet (though it probably will be very soon). The FFLag’s name is "UIGradientEnabled" for those interested

6 Likes

This is actually really useful! The new gradient feature doesn’t look to allow types of gradients, this being beneficial for things like glows behind objects and such.

3 Likes

I gotta say this is amazing and really useful! Try getting it to #resources:community-resources perhaps

1 Like

The plugin is intentionally here as it’s for sale. This is part of Roblox’s setup for paid plugins. Community Resources are typically free and/or open source.

Ah I see, I guess there will be a lot of people promoting their plugins here now, goodluck!

This plugin is awful! This did not give me the results I expected! I can make the same thing just uploading a gradient image from Paint.net!

I want a refund for my 25 R$!

1 Like

I suggest you join the Beta Program. UIGradient objects have been added into the Beta Program Studios, and I myself have already used it! No plugins are required, it’s simple, and extremely useful!

1 Like

Is this plugin worth anything seeing as UIGradients were released and there are many open-source varients?

Interesting!
It will help me for sure