[PLUGIN] Interface Tools

Revamped the topic to include an updated list of features, upcoming features, and a new plugin demonstration! We are now working on adding additional icon packs to Interface Tools… stay tuned.

I’m looking forward to this as this olygin has helped me countless with texturing my UI’s and adding icons when needed!

1 Like

Interface Tools V2.1 is out! New icon packs, set the default AnchorPoint for inserted objects, selection improvements.

1 Like

Please could you add keyboard letters and symbols icons ( even if only ASCII at least)

Something like this:

1 Like

I wish I discovered this soon, I SUCK at making icons for my topbar icons.

Interface Tools PRO is here! The proceeds will all be going towards continued plugin development.

4 Likes

What’s the difference between pro and standard?

1 Like

Yeah, I want to know that too.

It is primarily a “donors” edition and it is pretty much for people who want to support the plugin development. It will have various additional features in the future though, so not completely useless.

2 Likes

Do you plan to make it so the images are not pixelated?

What is the difference between the pro and the regular version?

This might be a dumb question but how do I get an asset ID of an icon so I can use it in Topbar?

Right now they are only optimized for small sizes but we will consider improving it in the feature if it is feasible.

Right now, very little. It is primarily a way to donate as I said previously. In the future there will be additional pro features though.

Ah alright, I bought it. Enjoy the Robux and I hope it helps.

1 Like

Minor Update

• Removed random prints
  • Slight color changes

The plugin now costs 50 robux.

I am a big advocate of free plugins but due to the fact that I don’t do commission work often anymore, this change was made. All proceeds go directly towards continued improvement of the plugin.

I do plan on working on a new free demo version as well. I hope that plugin users can understand the reason behind my decision.

CUSTOM ASSETS NOW SUPPORTED

You can now upload your own assets/images/icons to the plugin to use them easily!

Download the plugin here

2 Likes

Suggestion: Maybe add some background photos already implemented in the plugin

1 Like
5 Likes