[Plugin] Selecto - Quickly select multiple instances of a specific class or name

Banner Selecto

Introducing Selecto

Easily select multiple instances by class and names

Ever since I got into the Plugin Marketplace program, I haven’t really published any plugins. I had problems when selecting multiple instances with same name and class and I thought a plugin to do it quickly would be great. So I came up with “Selecto”

What is Selecto?

Selecto is a plugin which will help you select all matching class and name descendants of an instance. To make it work, you select an instance from Explorer and from the modern looking UI, select a Class or Instance and it’ll automatically get all descendants of the instance you selected and look for the specific class and select all of them. If you often insert free models in your game and want to get rid of unwanted scripts, this plugin will be extremely helpful.

How it works?

Take a look at it yourself, this is self explanatory.

Usage & Resources:

This plugin can be used for various purposes. Here are some examples:

• Cleaning unwanted scripts or instances from free models
  • Searching for all instances with a specific class
  • Selecting all instances with same name
  • Listing all instances with name and class name
  • Renaming multiple instances using the plugin UI

Selecto also comes with a reselect feature that allows you to reselect last selected items in one click.

User Interface Screenshots

Get Selecto now! It’s totally free!

This is my third plugin so far, first one didn’t do good but second one, Bubble Chat Customizer is running pretty well. Feel free to check it out.

Selecto may have lots of bugs as I’m a UI Designer and my scripts aren’t really that professional. Feel free to look at source code. If you find this plugin useful, :+1: likes would be really appreciated - so more people finds this plugin to be safe and helpful.

If you find any bug or experience issues while using my plugin, let me know through DevForum Message or Discord (Techy#9999)

Thank you for checking this post out, have a great day :smile:

7 Likes

I can just go to explorer and multi-select using shift to delete, But the rename thing is gotta be the most useful thing in this plugin.

1 Like

We can still rename the instances if more than one is selected. Just go to the “Name” property and change it to a name you like.

1 Like

Oh, I did not know about that, Because I rename instances in the explorer.

2 Likes