Plugins NOT Installing / Plugins not Loading into folder

When attempting to install any plugin, it simply shows this screen with the error “Unable to create plugin file.”

Error Message

I have already reinstalled Roblox Studio twice on different accounts on my computer and I have changed the plugin directory to different files. I have also uninstalled the plugins itself and tried to reinstall it, but I am greeted with an error.

File Directory

Additionally, Roblox Studio DOES have access to change my computer files, and yet I am unable to use any plugins.

I am having this issue on a Mac 2019 iMac Ventura 13.4.1, are there any solutions to this?

Ensure that studio is closed, click the plugin in your browser and install it from your browser, you would see roblox studio opening up, DO NOT close that studio tab, that tab installs your plugin, studio would then open up successfully with a message saying plugin successfully installed, and if you open up any place and in plugins you should see it, also in file manage plugins in ROBLOX studio homepage you will see ALL plugins which is enabled/disabled, see if that’s the issue as well, lastly check your inventory > plugins and see if it is installed. Those are your 3 methods, you should do step by step

1 Like

One possible solution to this issue is to try installing the plugin from within Roblox Studio itself. According to a post on the Roblox Developer Forum, some users have reported success with this method1. To do this, open the Toolbox in Roblox Studio, go to your Inventory, and click the Install button for the plugin you want to install1.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try some of the other troubleshooting steps suggested by Roblox Support for Mac users. These include restarting your computer, resetting your logs, and checking that your Mac OS version is compatible with Roblox Studio2.

If none of these solutions work, it might be a good idea to contact Roblox Support for further assistance. When contacting them, be sure to provide details such as your Roblox username, any error messages you’ve received, the model name of your Mac, and your Mac OS version2.

I hope this information helps and that you’re able to resolve the issue soon! :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.