[PORTFOLIO] (Open Again) Chemicalex - Programming, Building, Graphic/Gui Design, Character Art

I haven’t seen many portfolios where a developer could work around scripting, building, graphic design, and art.

I really like your work, especially the cave you’ve built, it shows a lot of attraction, and as well as your project, I’ll be sure to check it out. Reminds me of a SM64 style game.

Good luck to future projects/comissions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want to publicly say that Chem here is absolutely all that he says and more. An exceptional, well rounded dev who is a pleasure to work with and can deliver anything you might desire.

7 Likes

I have never seen a developer who has full specialization in

• scripting
  • building
  • GFX
  • UI design
  • character art
  • music

It would take roughly a year to complete that whole portfolio. Your building, scripting, UIs, and art-works show dedication.

GOOD :clap: JOB :clap: TO :clap: YOU!

5 Likes

Your builds are awesome and creative, i can’t believe you have all this time to do all 6 positions that is some really great stuff man…

Good job and good luck on your work :+1:

2 Likes

Damn! That is some impressive work. You are truly a Renaissance man.

I do all of this stuff myself (I’m doing everything for my current game project) but I don’t have the ethic to do it for other people. Huge kudos to you for being able to get that all done, more for other folks out there. Just take this skillset to any job and I have no doubt that they’ll hire you on the dot. You’ve got talent and you can show you mean business.

Outstanding job.

7 Likes

Hey uh, recently Soybeen needs a solo dev to help him on his project called Big Booga Dig.

I think this one fits for you. And your works are really great, good luck!

Incidentally, I’ve applied for this already! Thanks for the support, though!

2 Likes

Woah, those graphics look great!

4 Likes

@iiLemurz_RBI agree, This dude is amazing!

2 Likes

The project just gives me a SBS vibe… nice work.

1 Like

Hiya!
Sorry if this is considered a necropost, but are you currently open to work with right now? Interested with fantastic work shown above.

Same here! Would love to work with you! :smile:

1 Like

Hi Alex!

I’m really interested in all aspects of your work. I was wondering if you’d be interested working within a Cafe business as the Lead Developer (primarily in scripting).
I’d be willing to pay in USD, hopefully we can come to an arrangement?

Cheers!

Hello! Your discord name or tag might be wrote wrong, can you add me? Harmless_Sound#6196

Your work looks amazing!

Hi there, extremely interested in talking with you however your discord tag seems to be invalid, feel free to add mine Caspyrr#6241. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Chemicalex, Your Discord username tag does not work if you wanna contact me mine is ProHunt#4501

Open again after a long hiatus. Post has recently been updated with a bit of newer info.

Reached out to you on discord ROWG_Leader#3822 hope to hear from you!

Hey! Are you still for hire? Looking for someone for a 100-200 USD job.

Im very interested! I can pay well add me strangertingz#1777