Positive Feedback For Textboxes Update

Hey there,

Trying something new here. Made this topic for I Love Textboxes, You Love Textboxes: We Made Changes to 'Em. This will allow @nsgriff to read all your positive feedback while keeping the initial thread clean and easy to read through. Initially tried moving all posts to a private message, but additional posts that came in later couldn’t be moved to the same message, so here’s a thread instead. This thread will be locked and unlisted.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Glad to finally see the official release of this! This makes editing text in text boxes not a pain.

Need to delete a section? Select and delete.
Want to copy a section? Easy as ctrl c.
Wan to select everything? Just do ctrl a.

Thanks to the teams that made this possible.

3 Likes

Game changer, nice updates should be plenty of uses for it.

2 Likes

This is amazing. Life changing. I no longer feel like a deflated avocado without highlightable text.

13 Likes

I applaude you. Thanks client development team for doing this.

2 Likes

This will save Alot of time, thanks for having this, a small yet useful update :+1:

1 Like

Awesome. Been waiting for something like this for years. Great update!

1 Like

Ah yes, thanks for making life easier again

1 Like

Amazing work, this will save so much time.

2 Likes

Excellent, now I don’t have to find the right GuiObject to edit them. Now we’re skipping the searching step.

Great update, I’ll love working with this!

2 Likes

Noticed this on the player’s chat some time ago (highlighting specifically). VERY useful feature!

Are we gonna have an early Christmas this year? :eyes:

All around great update!

3 Likes

I noticed this a little while ago whilst using the Developer Console. Very useful and much needed, great update!

I feel like this update announcement was taken from something Discord normally does (which is a cool thing!)

2 Likes

Its about time. The lack of this feature has always been a bit annoying to me. Thanks for the addition!

Yes! Amazing! This is super useful.

2 Likes

This just makes Textboxes all the better!! Fantastic update!!

1 Like