Positive Feedback For Textboxes Update

Amazing! I love this type of improvements in the studio.

1 Like

lol well, I guess that explains a lot, youā€™re really good at writing these.

I do also wonder how this hasnā€™t been a feature already :thinking: I guess they didnā€™t want people abusing? Somehow.

1 Like

I am very happy that they continue to create improvements for the Studio so that developers can have more tools to create games and the players to play them!

Itā€™s great to have this finally implemented completely. This change took effect for like an hour a few weeks ago but got reverted back due to problems. Glad that theyā€™re fixed!

4 Likes

This is incredible! This is definitely a very useful feature which weā€™ve all been waiting for for far too long, Tysm for this!

Gonna have to try this out :eyes:

1 Like

This makes me feel much better. thank you roblox

2 Likes

This update helps me out with in-game text editing.

Sometimes I need to write complex commands into an in-game console, and then I need to copy-and-paste that command later to run it again. I used to write my commands in Notepad first so I can copy them out, but this update lets me write in-game and copy out without ever opening Notepad.

This also helps me quickly clear a command I donā€™t want to run by pressing Ctrl+A and then Backspace.

Thanks for helping me be lazy.

2 Likes

Thank you, very cool!

Jokes aside this is something Iā€™ve been waiting for since I started developing :eyes: Amazing that it finally came.

I like the humor in the announcement, I wouldnā€™t have anything against more of that

2 Likes

Yes!!! Finally!
Oh God, I was expecting this for sure.

This is another amazing addition. A lot of new possibilities starts unfolding with this addition.

1 Like

This is going to help alot for finding a Specific Modelā€¦ Thank you very much! :partying_face:

Very cool! Itā€™s the little updates that count.

1 Like

Love the new feature, being able to copy paste will be a huge help! Especially love the way this article is written, I wish more articles took this informal (yet informing) post. makes them more understandable and easy to read!

Cool stuff! Canā€™t wait to start working with textboxes more in the future.

1 Like

Thank you SO much for this! I was waiting for it ever since I heard about it coming. It is going to be very useful, especially in one of my games that relies heavily on text boxes.

i literally was like woow
anyways really useful feature i hated having to manually type in a id after i put it in one text box and copied something elseā€¦