Possible to add everything in Earth into Roblox?

I want to make a flight game that goes everywhere around Earth that has literally anything such as terrain, color, buildings, houses, size, shape, etc. But I have no idea on how to do this so how and is it even possible?

Edit: I want this to load in game, not from plugins.

8 Likes

If you want to make like a 1:1 scale replica of earth, I wouldn’t think so. It would require massive amounts of storage. I would suggest to make a smaller scale version of earth similar to Flight Simulator (The Roblox game).

2 Likes

There’s a plugin that renders buildings and roads.

4 Likes

The flight simulator (Roblox Game), well I know they uses chunks, but how can I do that and how can I even import the map?

3 Likes

Yeah but does it renders everything from Earth?

1 Like

I obviously know that you cannot be able to load all of the maps at once because of lag, so I’m going to add chunks to it but how can I still add the map in?

1 Like

So do you want a minimap of your game?

1 Like

Well that’s not I meant. I want an earth map to be imported into roblox (in-game).

1 Like

Yes, it uses an external database.

1 Like

How can I just make it load in-game and as in everything from Earth, and adding regions as a chunk?

1 Like

What do you mean? From what I understand, you want to have it load chunks close to the player. If so, the plugin does that automatically.

1 Like

So are you saying plugins can be loaded in game? What i’m saying is I want parts of region loaded as chunks in game and not on studio. Plugin only loads on studio.

1 Like

This plugin does not load per chunk.
Only the specified area can be loaded only in the studio.
Also the terrain will not loaded.

2 Likes

I never said the plugin loads terrain.

I’m not sure if the showcase place works anymore, but there’s literally the entire world.

2 Likes

Well, I asked for if it’s possible and how to load a terrain and anything in Earth to be loaded inside the game, but not on studio.

1 Like

I’m just trying to help, if you are searching for an ultimate answer for your question, you have come to the wrong place.

1 Like

I apologize for not telling you to add it in-game at the first post.

1 Like

As I said, the plugin loads the world in-game.

1 Like

How would that work in-game if it’s only just a plugin, and plus I want the terrain to load too.

2 Likes

The same way back door plugins work ingame? Plugins can insert scripts to make them function even outside of studio.

2 Likes