Practicing Terrain [FIRST WEEK DONE]

So a week ago I said I was going to start practicing terrain. I’ve been doing this for a week and now I want to show some progress in celebration of making it through one week!!

Day 1

Again, if you guys have any feed back or tips stuff like that please comment I want to get better.

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

I need some feedback on those mountains I don’t know I feel about them. I have yet to paint them. They will be more coming on Day 8 stay tuned!!

I’ll see you guys in another week!!!

10 Likes

A very nice made collage you can see that from the first day until today you have improved a lot, just keep going! :+1:

1 Like

Keep goin’ man, just imagine what you can do in Day 100!

2 Likes

I’ve Been following your terrain series for a while, What I suggest you doing is probably adding trees, rocks, and mess around with game lighting. I’m saying this because it will help your scenery be a bit more realistic. Terrain looking pretty nice. Next Week I want you to challenge yourself make a little town and have the terrain blend in with the town. This should push your creativity and feel for terrain. Also make sure to stay out of your comfort zone when your trying to improve your terrain skills. Can’t wait to see what you can achieve on day 100.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try to do those things you mentioned! For day 7, I actually wanted to start making a town so we will see where it goes from there!!

I think Day 3 looks the best, since it has a lot of add-ons.

How do you generate your terrain?

1 Like

I started off with a flat terrain and used the grow tool to grow the walls and the subtract tool to make the river. i also used the erode tool and smooth tool