Private Server Owners Can Evict Unwanted Players via Blocking

Just a reminder for everyone that the Block button also makes it so you won’t automatically join someone’s server who you blocked, this also allows for creating new servers which a lot of my players end up doing, wish their was a better way but that seems to be the only method as of now.

I look forward to implementing this in the help section of my game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this update, but I would love it even more if it worked every time!

I use VIP servers a lot and since this update has come out I’ve taken full advantage of the new feature and most of the time it works, however - in some cases when I block people they simply don’t get kicked.

It comes up in chat saying I’ve blocked them but they stay in the server. Very frustrating.

I’ve tried unblocking and blocking again to no luck. Hopefully this can be resolved ASAP.

EDIT: I’ve found a workaround to this, by unblocking them in game and then unblocking them again through Privacy Settings, you can re-block and it kicks them.

1 Like

Is it only me or this would also need a bit of Player feedback? Just my opinion tho

Good update, as everyone else said you should remove the 100 limit, as it doesn’t make sense, otherwise we should have to create our own block system, also, is there anyway to block people for a certain amount of time without having to remember?

1 Like

This. Having explicit blacklist and kick functions in-game for private server owners would be a godsend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.