Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Check out what’s coming in V4!

1 Like

i heard yall want a window mode so it’s not too obstructive…

|444x193. 70%

good luck working with those sizes…

6 Likes

me, myself, and I would like to lessen the burden of yall unbanning people…

introducing… timed bans!!!

With the update, you can choose the “Time Type” between; Minutes, Hours, Days, and Permanent
and you can type how long the ban is right beside the Time type.

You can’t type reasons though with timed bans D: it just how the Ban Module works…

3 Likes

Are you not able to modify it?

now it works with reasons and it wasn’t easy TT, had to edit a lot of stuff from the module… and they still connect to webhook

this ban module is definitely messy…

1 Like

i know it haven’t been updated for months, but good thing it still works… please banit creator update it <3

1 Like

I could go ahead and maintain the thing for you but I’m too lazy to work over messy code…

in fact im too lazy to even work…

1 Like

this is the mood :pray::pray:

anyways, what do you think I could add to this admin panel, I already added;

• webhook support
  • rank access support
  • bannable / kickable attribute
  • shutdown server functionality
  • window mode
3 Likes

how about a command bar? looks all fancy and stuff but sometimes you just want to access things quicker

3 Likes

Hmmm… it’s definitely not a bad idea, ill take it into consideration for future updates…

Greetings! Admin System Engineer @ Bunker Bravo Interactive here. We’re utilizing product: exe for a GUI in our in-game administration system and it’s absolutely phenomenal. On the topic of command bars, an approach similar to how CMDR looks and functions would be pretty cool. We have implemented in our system exe and CMDR integrated with our client handler. A way to integrate them both seamlessly would be absolutely phenomal.

edit: wrong reply, meant to reply to message from @blve_hxrizon

Thanks for all the hard work you do, and I look forward to seeing what comes from exe in the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

question, you should definitely make a a feature that if someones banned they would be teleported to a ban place and can appeal it, definitely add discord webhooks, a cool feature would be server bans and permanent bans.

It’s already implemented if you check

UI Design here is intuitive and creative, looks cool!

I don’t see this?

Character Character Character Character

1 Like

V4 is still not live, but you can expect both Permanent and Timed bans will coexist. Server Bans are planned but take that as a grain of salt.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You will definitely like the V4 more. oh well v4 still in development (:

@blve_hxrizon could you make a detailled tutorial on how to set up? Because I did exactly what you said in the current one and it didn’t work, I don’t know if I did anything wrong.

That’s unfortunate, make sure you added your user id in the permitted ids folder!

Sure, will make one once the V4 is live!

1 Like