Profile Badge Icons seem to be Distorted

Introduction
As a Roblox Developer and user, it is currently inconvenient and hard for me to check a user’s profile badges without it’s proper icon.

Description of the Bug
The bug seems to be in a user’s profile, the bug makes the badges’ icon to wrong icons, which seems confusing in what the original icon if the bug looks like, and or in a distorted appearance.

Date and time of Occurrence
Bug was discovered on 8:09PM Philippine Standard Time, Thursday, November 19, 2020

Reproduction Steps

1. Go to a user’s profile
  2. Check the user’s Roblox Badges

Devices

• Apple iPhone XS Max

Images and Proof of the Bug

Conclusion
If the Roblox team could address this issue, this would greatly reduce the inconvenience especially for newer users to make out what the right badge icon looks like. This would also help users to identify which badge is properly placed in their profile, especially if the badge resembled a Roblox Employee, Roblox users or newer Roblox users would not get confused what that specific badge looked like.

6 Likes

Same with me

1 Like

I can vouch for this too. It seems to be happening on all mobile devices. It’s odd that a part of other badges are being shown. Here is an image:

2 Likes

Happening on iPhone 5

Can confirm as well

On Samsung Galaxy A20

Yep. IPhone 6

LG Stylo 4+ running on Android Oreo.

I believe all of the Roblox Badges use a spritesheet-type-of-thing, and it should just position the main view on a single badge, but I guess it was messed up.

Also, can confirm the bug applies to my Google Pixel 3A.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting and sorry for the issue

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.