Project "Improve the experience of Italian users on roblox by translating your games"

Hello,

welcome to this post dedicated to the project “Improve the experience of Italian users on roblox by translating your games”.

Links to all posts will be listed here, and every single post will contain the translation of the corresponding game.

:warning: Please note that if the game will be updated or otherwise modified, it is not necessarily that the translation posts will also be modified; this is because this is a completely free work offered to the community by me.
Furthermore, the game may not be fully translated in all its parts.
So, I hope you can understand the hard work behind it.

:warning: Please note : if you have a game, you can request the translation on my roblox DevForum profile. However, this does not mean it is a guarantee that it will be translated, as it is a free job that I do in my free time.
I specify that the translation, if accepted, will be posted on the DevForum. The string translation service via the Translator Portal is and remains a paid service, for more information check my portfolio on Roblox Talent Hub.

LICENCE

:closed_lock_with_key: :raised_hand: The work is distributed under the following Creative Commons licence:

Creative Commons License
" Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) ".

The licence must be followed by everyone (from the creators of the games to fellow translators from English into Italian).

Resuming the licence:

:white_check_mark: You are free to:

• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material

:shield: Under the following terms:

• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

• NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

Automatic translations are not always reliable, so it is better to rely on a native speaker or someone who knows and uses the language.”

:pushpin: Here below all games translated:

1. Emergency Response: Liberty County
  2. Gas Station Simulator
1 Like