Showcase [Italian Translation] GAME –> Gas Station Simulator

Hey,

welcome to this post, here you can find the free translation of the game Gas Station Simulator.

The post is part of the project “Improve the experience of Italian users on roblox by translating your games”.
For more information about the project, click on the following link to see the related post (Project link).

My portfolio here on Roblox Talent Hub.

IMPORTANT NOTE: this translation is distributed under a particular license, for more information see the project page using the following link (Project link).
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Gas Station Simulator

NOTE: to view the entire translated content click on the words indicated by the triangles.

Trash bin / Cestino

Empty (verb) / Svuota

Dirty / Sporco

Stain / Macchia

Clean (verb) / Pulisci

Lottery ticket machine / Macchina per i biglietti della lotteria

Manage (verb) / Gestisci

Customer / Cliente

Sink / Lavello

Using station funds / Usando i fondi della stazione

Connecting / Connessione

Manager / Manager

Employee / Dipendente

How to play / Come giocare

Sell items, refuel cars and cleanup to gain commission. Commision is needed to spend gas station funds / Vendete articoli, rifornite le auto e pulite per ottenere una provvigione. La provvigione è necessaria per spendere i fondi della stazione di servizio.

Use computers to buy items and fuel / Utilizza i computer per acquistare articoli e carburante

If there is a manager, only he can buy items / Se c’è un manager, solo lui può acquistare gli articoli.

Out of space? Need more shelves, pumps, refrigerators or hot plates? / Spazio insufficiente? Avete bisogno di più scaffali, pompe di benzina, frigoriferi o piastre?

Spend gas station funds to turn piles of garbage into new fresh shelves, pumps and cash registers / Spendi i fondi della stazione di servizio per trasformare cumuli di rifiuti in scaffali, pompe di benzina e registratori di cassa.

Restock shelves so customers can buy items / Riempi gli scaffali per consentire ai clienti di acquistare gli articoli

Select them in the storage and click on the shelves to place them. Some items require fridge and hotplates (ex. milk, soda, hotdog). / Selezionateli nel magazzino e fate clic sugli scaffali per posizionarli. Alcuni articoli richiedono il frigorifero e le piastre (es. latte, bibite, hotdog).