Project to help Clothing Designers

Overview

I’m building a Homestore to help designers who may not make a lot of Robux from their clothing. Smaller designers may not be able to make a profit from the recent updates however, I’m trying to help them get their name out there.

Goal

I want to afford everyone the opportunity to make a profit from their clothing.

How the designer will make a profit

When someone purchases a piece of your clothing, the Robux from the developer product will go to you and there will be an option to donate to you.

I’ll update you with a link to the game when the store is finished. It costs nothing to be involved.

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
32 Likes

I love seeing creations like this :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Thanks, I just want to do my part to help. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m an ABSOLUTE supporter of this. Make a 25 Robux thing so I can purchase, and you got my money.

2 Likes

Projects like this really help the community. Nice job.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support! Designers are in need and it would be a shame to see them quit.

1 Like

If I can help in any way, keep me informed via DMs on my Roblox Profile. I’m the owner of a Non-profit Organization that aims to deliver funds across developers, clothing designers, investors, everyone who wants to create on the platform

2 Likes

I appreciate the positive response. I’ll let everyone know how to get involved at a later date.

2 Likes

Amazing idea. Great to see the community coming together to help out smaller creators.
What if you added a ‘Designer of the Week/Month’ to promote certain groups or designers.
You could also add a sponsored creator where designers could pay for promotion in the game

So happy the community is coming together and I think your idea is amazing and so are your intentions.

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea! I’m doing a lot to the home store right now.

1 Like

Great to see the community creating positive things for possibly not so positive updates.

2 Likes

I really hope that this project will attract designers, and create a clothing hub for people to visit.

1 Like

Nice, I was thinking on creating something like this a while back, but it kinda stayed in the back of my mind, and I just remembered it today after I saw this post, Lol
–X

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive responce.

2 Likes

Our new store layout.

3 Likes

Awesome idea! However, there is already a game with the same idea called “Creator Mall” so maybe try to ad some stuff to make it different.

1 Like

I’ll take that into consideration, thank you.

Good job, that sounds amazing!

1 Like

Nice idea! What I like is smaller designers can make a profit and I have a ROBLOX catalogue without botted clothing!

1 Like

Nice initiative , full support from community :smile:

1 Like