Project to help Clothing Designers

Thank you so much for the support everyone! We can’t do this without your support. The store is coming along nicely, and we will open to all designers next week. There will be a follow-up post soon! :eyes:

2 Likes

Excited to see how this will turn out!
Thanks for helping the community!

3 Likes

Thank you for supporting this project! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So refreshing to see people coming together to help a community in need, especially when Roblox themselves decide to turn a blind eye. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for the support! We will have a follow-up post letting you know how to be involved.

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough for this. Thanks so much for supporting so many people who are struggling because of the updates that have been happening! :smiley:

1 Like

If your interested, here’s something you might like. Introducing: Designer City - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is literally amazing, thank you so much for giving a hand to the community. It helps a lot.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t use Discord at the moment. However, I will still add the items you listed in the message.

1 Like

Woah. This is really awesome for you to do.
I got my own small clothing group that I started recently, so I will definitely contact you when you have finished the store! :))

1 Like

I love this idea! I can’t wait for it to come out, you’ve got my full support on this one!

1 Like

This is so kind. Especially since the new clothing upload update came out, how kind. Love seeing everyone looking after each other.

1 Like