Proper GUI rendering

On-topic: Yeah, it’d be nice to get better GUI rendering on mobile. I’m not sure if it’s improved since I took this screenshot a year ago, but look at how blurred the UI is in this picture:

(device is Galaxy S3)

Aside:

Yes it does. If everyone posted on feature requests “I like x more than this – this shouldn’t be worked on now”, we’d never get anything implemented because no one would want the same feature implemented first. ROBLOX is what decides priority, and not us. We could play the who’s wrong game all day, but it doesn’t change the fact that what buildthomas said is correct. Suck it up and move your feature requests to the appropriate places.

Edit:

This is why we don’t make claims beyond our expertise

…did you just try to roast him for saint something is possible… by posting proof that it’s possible

Anywayysssssss back on topic.

I really want my UIs to look pretty. Setting try CanvasSize makes the circle look like a fuzz ball.

Last thing I’ll post about this, sorry for off-topic, but it wasn’t about whether it’s “possible” but whether it’s “feasible”. Convex clipping is quite expensive to do dynamically and they’d have to deoptimize code for it.

No

As possible as it is for me to walk on the moon in my lifetime? Yeah. Technically the possibility is there. The point of that was to mention it’s nowhere as simple a change as he was making it out to be.