Property Clipboard - Copy and paste properties of any object

Property Clipboard

Property Clipboard lets you to copy the properties of any selected object and paste them into any other objects. It comes with extra features like clipboard history and editable blacklists to improve your workflow!
As far as I know there isn’t a plugin that does this, but if there is, then just see mine as an alternative

Demonstration

Setup

1. Install the plugin
  2. Click on “Allow” when prompted:
    Prompt
    (The link leads to an API dump by MaximumADHD)
    It needs access to HTTP Requests to get the latest version of the properties of all classes, since Roblox does not natively offer a way to get the properties of a class. The API dump is saved to the plugin as soon as the access is granted, so you can disable HTTP Requests afterwards. Please note that if it is disabled, the plugin cannot update the API data and the data it is referencing may be outdated.
  3. The plugin is ready for use!

How to use

Plugin UI

1: Copy

• Click on this button while having an object selected to copy its properties
  • Pressing LeftShift + C while selecting an object also works

2: Clipboard History

Clipboard History

• Clicking on this button opens up a window with the list of the last 20 properties you have copied
  • Click on the button to copy the properties shown
  • Click on the trash can icon to clear history
  • Click on the X to close

3: Paste

• Click on this button while having objects selected to paste the copied properties into the objects
  • Pressing LeftShift + V while selecting objects also works

4: Blacklisted Properties

Blacklisted Properties

• Clicking on this button opens up a window with a list of properties you want to “ignore”, meaning the properties listed here will not be pasted
  • The list is a textbox and you can freely edit it
  • Split each property by lines as shown above
  • Case insensitive

Credits

MaximumADHD for their API dump (I can’t put the github link here, please look up “roblox client tracker” and it should be the first result)
DrWhoInTARDIS for the code to fetch properties of a class - I used an edited version of their code

Please feel free to leave any question, feedback, or suggestion! Thank you for reading!

6 Likes