Proximity Prompt Pack [WIP]

Proximity Prompt should work with console/gamepad. You can change what button they press with the GamepadKeyCode property.

3 Likes

Is there any way i could add more than one hat to the morph model?

Another Idea: A try on hat prompt

3 Likes

another cool idea:
A cartoony door

Press e to enter, the screen then fades out and you get teleported inside

3 Likes

Gamepass please where you hold E to purchase gamepass, Thank you.

Oh i just realize Rlly Thank you!

Update Request

Can you add a Proximity Prompt where players can purchase an item, and when they purchase it it subtracts some cash and gives them the item :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is neat, you should make one that if you have a gamepass it will spawn something from the sky, so people can make coin rain/bomb rain/etc

1 Like

WOW Just WOW this pack is great! :heart_eyes:
9/10 man this is great.

there is one thing you need to fix the picture on the title is broken try fixing that.

1 Like

Can you add Proximity Prompt where players can purchase an item only once until they die?
and also it cost currency.

1 Like

Good job on making this. This would help me when I make my own games.

This is amazing. Maybe you could add if you have a gamepass it will teleport you by holding the button if possible.

Thats cool. I might use this for my game.

I’ve been using a few of these and they’re amazing assets. For the doors though is there any chance you can add an optional debounce so players can’t open/close them so quickly?

1 Like

Great resource, thank you so much for sharing these. One suggestion: Are you able to add the animation for normal doors? Thanks!

This helps a lot! Thanks so much I got confused while watching those YT videos. Would recommend!

Yes, I would recommend that he add this!

@PseudoPerson You should add these:

• Animation play on the player when the player is toggle the Proximity prompt
  • Animation play on the player after player toggle the Proximity prompt
  • When Player1 hold a tool, Proximity prompt will be appear from the tool and if the Player2 toggled the Proximity prompt they will get the tool and Player1 will lost the tool!

It really help a lot if you can make this update!

2 Likes