prTESTAQ: User Interface, Terrain, Lighting (Closed)

If people want, I can provide scripting examples through PMs and what are we doing lets stop arguing,

I generally don’t prioritize scripting since I have had like 0 commissions for it, and I am excited to see some of your work examples @KingGusPlays!

Have a good day! And Stay Safe!

1 Like

This guy is so goddamn amazing. He finished the job in Under a day. I reccomend anyone to hire him

1 Like

Thank you I really enjoyed working with you! And I hope to work with you again if possible :smile:

Added another example, I took a look at Adobe Photoshop’s subscription page and made something similar, used brighter lighter colors, and experimented with shadows on the X axis.

Hope you enjoy it

1 Like

I reccomend you to use stroke for the above image text’s because its hard to read them Bright background with bright text color

Indeed, but I just put placeholder text there, I will probably fix it

but I probably won’t since I think it looks fine, and I got the light theme I was going for

have a good day and stay safe :grinning:

1 Like

Nice UIs! May I ask what plugins do you use in Figma?

2 Likes

answered that in PM’s :smile: thank you for your compliment, appreciated

1 Like

11/30/2020

• Updated the UI section

• Altered the title and didn’t remove but set aside programming (That’s the reason why it’s not there on the title)

• Removed Logos

I am interested in hiring you for some basic lighting touch up in a small lobby I’ve created. I have sent you a friend request on discord @ iiTypixalGmrii#5332

The pirate UI, credit where credit is due, the concept was adapted from @ chenami another UI designer in the community, have a good day.

prTESTAQ is a very good Lighting artist, was able to improve lighting in my Lobby. If you are looking for a good Lighting artist prTESTAQ should be your first go to artist!

1 Like

Everyone, it might take a little while for me to update my work because of personal reasons but I will get around to it, have a good one.

Edit: Terrain Section and Misc. Posts Section update

Have a good day, and stay safe.

Added 2 new examples to the UI section, sorry for inactivity, and I am still closed but feedback is always welcome :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I have some sad news, I will not be taking anymore terrain commissions, only User Interface, and not even those atm since I’m closed, it’s just becoming too much, I guess you could say I’m “retiring” lol, it was really hard making this decision, though I chose to come through in the end, I will only commission for User Interface now, the terrain section is for show.

I might open later like in summer or something, but I can’t handle terrain commissions right now, I hope you understand.

I’ll be around the forum though, feel free to discuss anything with me anytime :slightly_smiling_face:
-pr

1 Like

Btw, this is most likley temporary, so yeah, just had to say that before people render me useless XD

Yo, I’m back, thanks to roblox fixing itself, (hint hint, heightmaps) I might slowly over time, start reopening, just thought I’d tell you guys, also, btw, I can create some pretty large scale terrain now, new example in the terrain section, so to those of you with large map needs, I can meet your expectations.

Anyway, catch you later.
Bye, have a wonderful day.

I added you on Discord.
OriginalEngineer#0001

1 Like

Would be happy to talk to you, added you back