Public UGC When and How

Where did you find this information?

knowing roblox they will prob make a whole new premium membership that costs more than the rest and make that one a req purchase

1 Like

Bump because I bought enough roblox, and bough premium so I could upload an item, but much to my dismay, it could only be uploaded as a model. The reason I thought this was out because it clearly states on the roblox creator website, that you can upload any avatar item as long as you have 1000/2200 premium and your account is verified, which mine is

3 Likes

They still haven’t fixed that?? They said it was a bug!

It was only intended to let you edit the price/desc/other details of existing uploaded content if you didn’t have direct UGC access until it becomes public I believe. The wording just mislead a lot of people.

1 Like

When is it coming out ? Almost march and i dont have acess yet

They said early March. If you check the “How to upload to marketplace” they already changed the requirements to match public ugc

3 Likes

can you send the link of that page please ?

1 Like
3 Likes

Well its 23 march and still nothing

1 Like

it’s been a lot of months now. I don’t think it will release anytime soon.

1 Like

If I create a group now, can I make UGC?

No, because public UGC is not available. However, since this morning, all group owners can put their published UGC (on their group) in limited.

1 hour ago Roblox put off sale all UGC published in groups where the owner does not have premium 1000 or 2200 Robux. I think that the public ugc will be released very soon (but that’s only what I think, for the release of the public ugc)

4 Likes

Roblox Powering UGC:

#egghunt #thehunt

It’s been released if you haven’t already noticed. You need premium 1000 or 2200 and to be ID verified to publish items made.

yeah public ugc it’s finally out

Public UGC is out but still you need to be there in its Program right ?
Plus a 1000 Robux premium membership

No. Read the public UGC announcement post here.

Got it. Thanks by the way. Guess I was wrong.

1 Like