Purchased Games category broken

After navigating to the Games page and changing the category to Purchased, nothing appears. Normally, the paid access games I bought should appear. This happens 100% of the time. To reproduce, go to the Games page, and change the category to Purchased. The bug appears on Roblox.com, I’m not sure if it’s on gametest or not. If I remember right, it started happening anywhere from a week to two weeks ago. It happens on (as far as I know) Google Chrome on Windows 10 with and without plugins.

4 Likes

I noticed this too, it’s been bothering me as I quite frequently use this feature to access games I’ve purchased.

Please fix this soon, Roblox staff!

(edit: this feature sometimes works, it just takes a moment to load, but for the majority of the time it never loads)

This doesn’t affect everyone. I am affected, but @buildthomas is not, for instance, on the same browser + version. Looking in the console, it seems this may be a SSL certificate issue:

Yeah, I’m seeing this in the console, but I don’t see that.image

edit: this is from an extension I have, this is not related.

Bump, I’m still experiencing this, and there doesn’t seem to be any staff response yet.

Thanks for the report. This is user-specific and does not appear to be related to browser. We will investigate further.

1 Like

Alright, thanks.

Still experiencing this issue months after it has been reported.

5 Likes

@Iron_Legion I was wondering if there was any updates on the investigation of this bug as it has been half a year since it was reported and I still can’t see the games I own.

2 Likes