Purchasing In-Experience Limited Items from Resellers

Ah, okay that makes total sense. Thank you!

7 Likes

Maybe you should also look into the below and get back to us with an update? Your AI detection tools seem to be a lot more A than I.

At this point there are thousands of clones now. This is nearly as bad as what happened to “classic clothing”.

There are also hundreds of items just named “[Content Deleted]” and/or with thumbnails that are angled to obfuscate what was uploaded and that evidently this also seems sufficient to bypass whatever detection methods, if any, that are in place.

Try and guess which user below is wearing a real ROBLOX Limited?

Answer: That’s right! none of them are.

14 Likes

look at ur post history ur a roblox fed

10 Likes

Amazing, this will make a more seamless buying and selling experience and also a bit of extra revenue.

6 Likes

roblox has released another update to increase revenue through fees

6 Likes

The next step after this long-awaited update is to make the MarketplaceService’s GetProductInfo function return the PriceInRobux of the lowest priced quantity which at the moment can only be achieved via the HttpService.

7 Likes

UGC Limiteds are mostly scams. Alot of these are fake roblox limiteds too

6 Likes

Well, when Roblox gets a cut of the transaction, it takes robux out of circulation. This forces players to buy more robux.

7 Likes

1:1 clones up of limiteds are left up for so long that you can resell them.

Roblox admins. Your own staff are wearing and promoting fake UGC limiteds instead of deleting them.

10 Likes

They will not respond to this they just ignore the big issues we have been bringing up but are still trying to bring UGC public next year with no way to protect ourselves against people uploading our items. Roblox can’t even stop people from uploading their own items 1:1 I have no faith in the future for UGC when it’s public. It barely has hope now.

3 Likes
  1. Is there a API to get the current resale price of an item? GetProductInfo only returns the original price of the item.

2. Is there any API that tells us that the prompt will be a resale or from the original quantity? This would be useful to not allow players to buy a free reward, but also allow them to buy from others who have received the reward

4 Likes

I’m not speaking about the rugpull to get them to reply, they obviously won’t, I’m speaking about so I can at least say I did my part to warn people.

3 Likes

they 100% are not, the updates recently have been god awful and i lose more hope every update

2 Likes

I know, but it seems the community never makes a big enough uproar to make a difference. Then again I don’t know if Roblox would even care to budge even with a huge uproar. They are putting all this attention in other areas but things that are hurting our abilities to make money they obviously don’t care for. They don’t even care if it’s hurting their own abilities with the 1:1 Roblox Limited’s. It’s a wild time. I wonder what January 2024 is gonna be like when they gear up for changes for public release. I am concerned to even continue with UGC at this point if it’s gonna just end up to me making nothing once it’s public. Good on you though. Sadly our concerns all fall on deaf ears.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Seems like the items got taken down and most items inside the copy game got taken offsale after the dominus got content deleted

There is a glitch, you can dupe the same serial number.

Edit: They just fixed it nvm

I Hope that is the next update would stop all the fakes going onto the marketplace.

This is an awesome update, I sell a lot of my limiteds in my own experience store, I was wondering if its possible to use this feature to showcase all available purchase options instead of the cheapest option?

The use-case for this would be purchasing specific serial numbers of accessories or buying from a specific user.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.