QuickScript - enhance your coding (TEMPORAILY FREE!)

Introducing QuickScript BETA

• Speed up your Roblox scripting workflow! QuickScript enhances your coding efficiency with powerful autocomplete features, time-saving shortcuts, and a handy package maker button. Perfect for scripters looking to streamline their development process.

Scripted by - narutoiiia
Designed by - Ebo0000 & noname121213241 (shreemad74)

Changelog:

• Optimized script for improved performance and more accurate warnings.
  • Complete UI rework.
  • Added the ability to change the prefix for greater customization.
    • You can add a prefix without description,

Bug Fixes

• Fixed frame hovering.
  • Fixed shortcuts popping up randomly
  • Data now saves separately for each game

Updates

• The plugin is now TEMPORARILY FREE!!

:link: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/124283095101957/QuickScript

Join Pixverse for plugin updates!

Have any suggestions? I would be happy to hear it out!

18 Likes

This is really useful! i will definetly use this when coding

This is a copy of AutoCode by AccessQ! Don’t support people who steal plugin ideas!

Pretty cool but I can type fast enough that it wouldn’t be worth going over a clicking on plugins just to get something. I can type unbelievably fast tho and I don’t people will come across this issue I do.

Oh wait nvm I didn’t see the second part. Problem solved

i could see this being super useful… great job dude

AccessQ creating AutoCode doesn’t necessarily mean he holds its’ full right. I also made an optimized version because his autocode had issues (which included poor indention checking; sometimes it places the variable automatically on top)… I made this plug-in (which I will update daily and add more features). Auto completion is one of the features I added.

Yup, those who type fast will most likely not get a use of it. I’m working on more features.

Tbh, the UI could get a big update. At the moment it looks awful. I am sorry that I am so harsh.

Yep, I got similar comments, I’m currently working on the UI.

I would recommend figma or something, it’s really handy!

1 Like

It would be nice if the UI were in contrast, like in conjunction with the current studio UI theme, dark or light. The Orange Background and black text make it more like, eye irritating for me or can be for others too.
Gives me vibes of Flipper Zero tho.

Instead of an emmet abbreviation, consider creating a hotkey to pop up the custom emmet UI, and direct select from it.

Then also consider adding a feature when you select text, press a certain hotkey, the emmet save option appears to save the code with the following prefix that will be given by the user afterwards.

Alright, will do that. (UI is in progress)

Some harsh criticism here, but 20$ for a quick index of service variables and auto replacement of code is an absurd price, especially with how uh well designed the ui is.

1 Like

Wow I really like it! Only complaint the Ui is um . . . kinda bad not to be rude. So if that was changed then great!

My honest opinion on this:

1. First its just a copy of autocode
  2. The UI is pretty bad, its really orange too eye catching and the font is just too much.
  3. 20$ For this is outrageous.

Changelog:

• Optimized script for improved performance and more accurate warnings.
  • Complete UI rework.
  • Added the ability to change the prefix for greater customization.
    • You can add a prefix without description,

@N_ckD @FroDev1002 @IrishStukov UI adjusted.

1 Like

Looks so much better! Tysm!
Great plugin!

Um, I cant use the plugin, buying directly with USD isn’t available in my country.