[R$!] Looking For Modelers & Clothing Designers (Napoleonic Era)

Hello developers! I am Nv (Nvrman) and I am making a Napoleonic era game that’s about 75% complete. It is like Blood & Iron and Battles, we have our own tech and stuff and we are just missing some things.

Job information

Modeler:
The modelers job will be very clear and simple (if you know what you are doing). All we need is 2 guns and 1 sword, these guns should be exact replica’s of the real ones, you will be given some pictures and an example model of what I need.

Clothing Designer:
Basically for the clothing designer, all you would need to do is make 4 full uniforms, just like the modeler I will give you examples of what I need.

Requirements
These requirements will go for both of the developers I am needing.

• REAL WORK. No free models, or stealing other peoples work
  • Active
  • Good Experience, I am not looking for someone with over 5 years of experience. I am looking for someone who can do the job without any problems, If you have 1 or 2 years of experience AND has good skill than I would be more than happy to hire you.

Payment
The payment can be negotiable but I am looking give out robux for both developers.

Modeler:
I could give you 500-1000 Robux for each model.

Clothing Designer:
I could give you 50-150 Robux for each clothing set.

Contact
You can contact me at discord, I am Nv#2008 and once you have sent me a friend request please reply here and tell me your discord username, I have over 50 requests so it will be easier for both of us. Thank you!

3 Likes

I can do the weapons friend me on dis
?plasmablast??2708

?plasmablast??#2708 that’s my dis friend me

Sent a friend request! I am xillic#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.