Ragdoll module problem

Hello Developers! I am currently having a problem on @lagnis7859 ragdoll module. I have tested his test experience and everything is working at that test exprerience and when I tried to test it and implement the script to my place it does not work as expected.

REFERENCE LINK:

MY PLACE RAGDOLL:

HIS PLACE RAGDOLL:

MY SCRIPT(png):

SCRIPT

if enemyhumaanoid.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15 and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter) then

enemyhumaanoid.WalkSpeed = 0; enemyhumaanoid.JumpHeight = 0; enemyhumaanoid.JumpPower = 0;

local ragdollmodule = require(game.ServerScriptService.Module)
			ragdollmodule.Joints(enemycharacter)
			task.wait()
			ragdollmodule.Ragdoll(enemycharacter, true)

myeventsfolder.TaserEvent:FireClient(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter), true)
			task.wait(23)
			ragdollmodule.Ragdoll(enemycharacter, false)
			myeventsfolder.TaserEvent:FireClient(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter), false)

enemyhumaanoid.WalkSpeed = 16; enemyhumaanoid.JumpHeight = 7.2; enemyhumaanoid.JumpPower = 50;

elseif enemyhumaanoid.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R6 and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter) then
			isragdoll.Value = true
			myeventsfolder.TaserEvent:FireClient(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter), true)
			task.wait(23)
			isragdoll.Value = false
			myeventsfolder.TaserEvent:FireClient(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(enemycharacter), false)
		end
4 Likes

Change hip height to 0 and if you haven’t already, set evaluate state machine to false on the humanoid.

What do you mean by evaluate state machine?

Humanoid.EvaluateStateMachine = false

Basically it’s responsible for making the humanoid’s states functional (running, walking, jumping etc). When I used it with my ragdoll’s I noticed it looked cleaner and cleared up ragdoll bugs on npcs.

I set the hip hight to 0, and now it is moving without the player walking. Any ways to fix that?

Try setting evaluate state machine to false if you haven’t already, that fixed my issues when I made my own ragdoll module.

How to preven the player from colliding with the baseplate?

Loop through the character, set limbs’ can collide properties to true.

What you mean by limbs is every part inside of the character right?

Yes, I mean the right arm, left arm etc

Another question, how can I stop the ballsocketconstaraint from aggresively twitching?

Try setting twist limits enabled to true, and limits enabled to true as well. There are also more specific properties you could tweak for more control over your ragdoll, below is the page where you can find that information.
BallSocketConstraint | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

May i advertise my own ragdoll module script?
link
It takes care of that for you

I am currently using R15, the module works but it doesnt fix the twitching. Why is that?
(nevermind fixed it)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.