Rank Request Innovation Inc

I’ve been working on a Roblox game and I was wondering if I could get the Researcher L3 rank for it.
The game that I made is a backrooms game, I’m still working on the story behind it but the game itself is functional.

When you enter level zero (after the cutscene), you must survive by keeping your sanity and health high, when either of these numbers reaches zero, you die.

To keep your sanity high, collect almond water bottles. Bandages will increase health, and protein bars will boost your stamina.
All of these items spawn randomly throughout the map.

The map consists of small hand-made ‘chunks’ that are pasted together by a script.
Chunks are spawned into the map whenever you get close to the end of another chunk, chunks despawn when you walk away from them far enough.
This creates the illusion of an infinite map, while in fact the map actively generates around you, and is not very big at all.

There are also monsters that can spawn. Just like tools, for every chunk without a monster, the probability that a monster/tool will spawn is increased.
When a monster/tool eventually does spawn, the probability per chunk spawn is immediately decreased.

Also, your backpack, health, sanity, stamina, spawn probabilities, ost time position, level distance traveled, and a lot more saves using datastore.
All of those things are applied back to the game once you rejoin.

Eventually, after walking for five thousand studs, elevators to the next level will spawn. There’s nothing interesting on the other levels though, that’s still a work-in-progress.

I hope you could at least understand some parts of my explanation. Anyways, here’s the game link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/9334932268

I should also note that my game contains some stuff that I didn’t make myself, here’s a list:

I made everything (except for the stuff listed above) myself.

I would love to hear your feedback, and if it’s good enough I would also love to get the Researcher L3 rank on Innovation Inc.