Update Log

Currently no updates.

Table of Contents

Section
Description
Features We offer a wide range of features - check them out
Setting it Up Information on setting up Rankify and basic knowledge
Advanced Information on editing the MainModule
Assistance & Resources Need help? Here’s your place. There’s also great resources for developing using Rankify.

Features

Back to Contents

Badge System

You can assign completely customizable badges to specific users, group ranks and gamepasses. With our module script, you can play with this further.

Completely Customizable

With a huge range of modular customization options, you can fit Rankify to your liking. Edit fonts, colors and more.

Debug Logs

Know you’re in safe hands with the ability to set up debugging for Rankify. This is great for advanced developers making use of the main module.

And so, so much more

Rainbow nametags, great customer support and more is waiting for you in Rankify.

Setting it Up

Back to Contents

• Firstly, you want to download the Model from the Marketplace.
  • When you insert it into the game, open up the script inside. You will be startled at first, but read each part of the configuration correctly and you’ll find out what to do.
Glossary

GroupId

When set, an additional label is shown above the user showing their rank inside the group. Leave it as 0 if you don’t want to have Rankify synced to a group.

Badge Library

The library that stores data on all badges. It’s format is ["Name"] - ImageId,.

User Badges

With Rankify, you can assign badges to specific users. It’s format is ["Username"] - "BadgeName",.

Group Badges

You can also assign badges to people who are above a specific rank in a specific group.

Gamepass Badges

Assign badges to people who own a certain gamepass. It’s format is [PassID] - "BadgeName",.

StudsOffset

How far the GUI is above the player’s head (Recommended is 0,2,0)

Debug Logs

Using this is recommended for if you’re using your own main module. It creates logs of everythig that happens on Rankify, useful for debugging.

Rainbow Nametag Gamepass

Leave as 0 to disable. You can give players who own a specific gamepass ‘rainbow nametags’.

Display Names

Enable Display Names? When on, it will show as Chris (chrisvecs).

Advanced

Back to Contents

You can take our MainModule to edit Rankify to your liking. Keep in mind it’s not to be resold as your own.

This is intended for high-level developers who know what they are doing. We can only provide limited support with the MainModule.

Assistance & Resources

Back to Contents

• You can reply to the topic or message me with any enquiries you have! I’ll get back ASAP.

• Looking for a good place to find icons for badges? Try out the 3D Color category on Flaticon.

29 Likes

Thanks for this Useful Overhead System! I’m sure this will help lots when making Roleplay Games.

3 Likes

Nice! Great update. Easily integrated.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, i tried my best for it to be easily integrated but also easily customizeable for all developers.

3 Likes

This is definitely a huge upgrade from your previous overhead system, will use this in my game. 10/10 would absolutely recommend

1 Like

I absolutely love this system, however when I reset the tag never shows up again? How can I fix this

1 Like

Im sorry is the logo discord rythm???

2 Likes

It works for me, is there any errors in logs?

1 Like

Hey there. Is there a way to change group rank on different team

So example.
If cadet in police group. But guest in fire group.
On police team it says “cadet” but when they switch to fire it says “guest”

1 Like

Yes, they are using Rythms logo

2 Likes

yes, you would use plr.Team for that

1 Like

If there’s enough demand, I’ll make a V3 that has no bugs.

1 Like