Ravogan | Builder / UI Designer / 3D Modeler / GFX Artist

About Me

• Joined in 2010 and have been building for five years.
  • Builder for the Roblox-sponsored Labyrinth event.

Showcase

Builds

Forklift

https://gyazo.com/09d64fb0dc4fb54c01d16cdadc59c80f

icecreamcart3

icecreamcart2

UI / GFX

GameDisplay10

Meshes

Availability

24/7. My life as a student gives me a ton of free time to work and my PC isn’t advanced enough to run any games on, so I’m stuck working until I strike it rich.

update: I’m rich now and my PC can run anything, but I still want to work 24/7 because I’m addicted.

Payment

I don’t work by hour pay, I think that’s baloney.
I’ll take R$, PayPal, or game revenue %

Contact

Please DM me via Twitter ( @Ravo_RBLX )
and if you can’t reach out to there, contact me through:
Discord: Ravogan :crown:#9989
Devforum Messages

Thank you :mage:

(last updated 01/05/19)

13 Likes

Nice stuff man i really like it…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Your stuff is really nice, I like it!
Although one thing I’d like to point out, is that your UI could look so much nicer if you applied drop shadows to buttons; give it a bit of depth. As a UI designer myself, I look out for these kinds of things. Your vector icons are really nice too. Looking forward to seeing your future designs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey, can you provide a link to this game in the image?

I like your building style and would like to see it up close in game.

Your UI resembles Super Power Training Simulator a lot, if I didn’t know any better I would think that you are making a knock off of my game.

What a nice variation of talents you have displayed here! Occasionally people ask if I’m able to direct them to a good builder they can hire. I think I’ll know who to mention the next time I am asked. :wink:

1 Like

There are many UIs on Roblox that look similar to his. Don’t assume it’s a knockoff just because it looks similar.

2 Likes

Can you add me on discord
Discord:pushy151#9643