RBLX/ai - Elevate Your Game with AI-Generated Icons and Thumbnails

With the free plan, do I need to have credits to make a image?

1 Like

Currently the only way to get credits on the free plan is to refer other users to sign up. Once they’ve successfully signed up, you’ll receive credits.

I’ll be thinking of more ways for users to test out the service without it being exploited or taken advantage of, some of those things include:

• Linking your Roblox account for a couple credits
  • Submitting meaningful feedback
  • Daily login rewards
  • Sharing Content on Social Media

Open to any suggestions of course

1 Like

I would say first of all the daily reward system, that would be really nice, and maybe if you share a icon made by this on socials with tagging rblx ai then you get credits based on the views

2 Likes

No. This is essentially a drop seller of the actual source, which is free or otherwise more reasonable and cheaper. This entire resource is a cash grab; it’s dall-e-3 but with horrid prices.

@Jopio0819 I advise you to look into OpenAI’s gpt-4. gpt-4o, and dall-e-3 (bing image creator). They’re all free and the gpt’s cover the licensing and copyrights.

9 Likes

Pretty much all incorrect statements here that should be addressed:

• This resource is not a cash grab and started off with very bad and unfair pricing, which was my own fault and have been properly calculated now to make sure you are getting the best for your dollar whilst being able to pay for my time working on the project and pay for compute/server costs.
  • While GPT-4 allows for images, it comes at a daily limit of image generations and requires a $20 USD/month plan.
  • GPT-4o has no capabilities of generating images and only allows for ~10 messages daily unless you pay for their $20 USD/month plan.
  • Bing AI has its own limitations, only provides 4 images at a time, doesn’t allow the generation of thumbnails, doesn’t state whether or not you can use your designs commercially (previously stated you cannot use them commercially) and comes up with nowhere near the same quality and Roblox-style as RBLX/ai.
  • DALL-E 3 is not free and costs approximately $0.040 per 1024x1024 image and $0.080 per 1792x1024 image and has to be used through either a paid GPT plan or through the API, which not to mention still lacks the same quality Roblox-style images as RBLX/ai.

For comparison, here is a BingAI generation with 4 images (first time):
Prompt: a bright roblox icon of a person running from zombies with a gun in hand

and here’s a RBLX/ai generation with 4 images (first time):
Prompt: a person running from zombies with a gun in hand

1 Like

okay but you said a bright roblox icon while you asked your AI without a bright roblox icon??

1 Like

bingAi is definetely more accurate to the description, its bright colors, the person is actually just running away from and not at something.

you also would need to describe it more to get such results as in the 2nd pic

That’s what you have to do for BingAI to recognize that you want a Roblox-style image.
That also brings me another important issue to address as-well. You have to be extremely specific to get Roblox-style images.

Unfortunately I cannot even provide you an example of BingAI with the exact same prompt because it errors:

1 Like

what if you did “a roblox character running from zombies with a gun in their hand”?

1 Like

Prompt: a roblox character running from zombies with a gun in their hand

Definitely an improvement from the first prompt, but still not even remotely close to a RBLX/ai generation.

Prompt: a bright icon of a roblox character running from zombies with a gun in their hand

Once again, a very poor generation just by adding a bright icon keyword in there

Prompt: a vibrant icon of a roblox character running from zombies with a gun in their hand

1 Like

i mean, it does look fine for me, espacially the first image. yours however added a detail that is inaccurate from the prompt, him shooting at them.

That just boils down to a personal preference. You could also argue that I didn’t ask for the BingAI prompt to have the zombies flying in mid air, but it crafts it that way.

RBLX/ai is designed to take icons and thumbnails to the absolute max and next level, whilst BingAI just does not quite achieve that with Roblox graphics.

Also here is something to note when using BingAI images for your Roblox games:

1 Like

Aren’t roblox games with Ai generated thumbnails Avoided by Players as the Player will think that the game is low quality or a cashgrab? So you want me to pay for something that will keep the players away from my game? I mean atleast it is better than having no thumbnail.

2 Likes

by the younger audience? probaly not, by me? definetely

1 Like

Some top performing games on the Roblox charts are using AI generated icons or thumbnails.

The vibrancy, expressionism, attention to detail and scene ideas are top notch by AI and can easy attract a vast audience of players. The best part is you can choose from over 31 different design styles depending on the theme of game you have.

Here’s the styles:

1 Like

This post is from over a year ago.

Last time I checked this was no longer present in the terms of use

1 Like

It being no longer present is now a grey area for using BingAI images. The last anyone has heard of the commercial license for using BingAI images is when they publicly stated it would not be allowed for commercial use and only personal use.

That being said, just one of many reasons of why BingAI should not be a regular use case for generating Roblox graphics.

And here is the OpenAI help article publicly stating you are free to use DALL-E 3 images for your own use and commercially:

2 Likes

this only looks like for SQUARE thumbnails and NO ICONS for ui :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m aiming for RBLX/ai to eventually be a multi-tool for Roblox needs through AI, so this actually might end up including UI icons and UI layouts!

However, currently there’s Icon size (1024x1024) and Thumbnail (1792x1024) size, here’s some examples without the collages so you can differentiate:

Icons:

Thumbnails:

2 Likes

I feel really bad for you, don’t listen to them

I could try making something like this myself but it’d take a lot of time and effort

using your product would allow me to focus on other things

bottom line is that you made a great product :+1:t2:

I’ll send you a private message with some samples that I would like to see from your service and we can talk about functionality and specifics there

1 Like